PDA

View Full Version : Single Record 45 For Sale

Whyperion
30-05-2012, 17:49
http://www.45cat.com/record/pcc100

I Musici 7" PCC1000 sampler from Philips c1968/69 featuring Vivaldi Spring from the Four Seasons , Felix Ayo (Violin).

I was going to describe this single as unplayed , but to my eyes this is only true of one side , the B side has a U shaped scratch on it , possibly due to grit in storage / while its been on my boot table. The booklet 16pages + covers which depicts covers and short details of the Philips' LP Classical Compass (6 to a page ) series has had water damage to lower right corner so some naratives are damaged as pages split out and generally light wrinkles. No idea of how interesting or common this is. Asking price is £4.11 to match the 4/11 price sticker, This price includes UK postage/packing (card , envelope and padded envelope and instructions to postie not to bend it thru the letterbox) and any excess of payment over actual cost of postage is being donated to charity (Salvation Army Big Collection for UK social work). Non UK postage at extra actual cost.
Hope you collectors at least find the information of interest.

Send email if interested and check my 45cat list for any Classical EPs you might find of interest.