PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone =)

BlueScreenJunky
09-01-2009, 17:03
Hi there, I'm new here and pretty new to the audio world : I've listened to music on an old JVC AV receiver and a pair of Elipson Horus 2 for 10 years without thinking too much about it. I recently decided to upgrade my system and got an Arcam A75+ and a pair of Horus 5 (used)... Now I'm considering buying a squeezebox, and maybe a DAC to go with it =)

Anyway, my name is Nico, I'm from France and still a student for at least a year (hence the not so high end and used hardware ^^).

I can't promise I'll post much on these boards since I already have too much boards to follow, but I'm sure I'll have a good time here ;)

PS : Pics might come later.

anthonyTD
09-01-2009, 17:09
Hi there, I'm new here and pretty new to the audio world : I've listened to music on an old JVC AV receiver and a pair of Elipson Horus 2 for 10 years without thinking too much about it. I recently decided to upgrade my system and got an Arcam A75+ and a pair of Horus 5 (used)... Now I'm considering buying a squeezebox, and maybe a DAC to go with it =)

Anyway, my name is Nico, I'm from France and still a student for at least a year (hence the not so high end and used hardware ^^).

I can't promise I'll post much on these boards since I already have too much boards to follow, but I'm sure I'll have a good time here ;)

PS : Pics might come later.
hi Nico,
welcome aboard...:)
anthony...

Filterlab
09-01-2009, 18:31
Hi Nico and welcome. Doesn't matter what system you have, as long as you enjoy the music it makes. :)

Beechwoods
09-01-2009, 18:45
Hi Nico, and welcome! You can get some very good sound for not a lot of money with a Squeezbox and a good DAC! Hopefully you'll find AOS stickier than some boards :)

Do post some pics when you can!

Cheers
http://img3.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/animated/anim_32.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-sick-smileys.php)

Steve Toy
13-01-2009, 17:55
Salut Nico. Bienvenu à l'Art du Son. Nous souhaitons promouvoir la notion de rapport qualité/prix plutôt que célébrer l'achat d'elements de haute gamme très chers.

Marco
13-01-2009, 18:07
Steve a vraiment dit la vérité. Allez-y et amuser vous! :)

Marco.