PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1.5kw Regenerator

loosend
29-04-2012, 17:24
Bought this a few weeks ago in anticipation of my new amp arriving the other day

The amp is so big tho I haven't got the rack space to use the regenerator so will just go back to a normal mains block for now.

I have had it fitted with a uk socket on the back and a female iec output, it also has a normal iec input and I have had upgraded silent fans fitted also.

I know there are a couple guys who use the less powerful models on here and are very happy with them

There are rack ears in the box, stick on rubber feet and plastic moulded frame type feet so it can stand on its end

It also has a USB connection for monitoring from a pc etc

Please not, I haven't used this for a while and decided I don't like it, I genuinely do not have the space for it!

It retails at £360 and nearly £40 for the upgraded fans plus postage, I will take £260 including postage so a bloody bargain!
http://upsmart.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1733

They also do a branded for audio use version as it is silent with the upgraded fans
they are absolutely identical with the upgraded fans fitted on mine but the link has a bit more blurb
http://upsmart.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=1_96&products_id=1724

MikeH
03-05-2012, 11:28
Messaged you.

Spectral Morn
03-05-2012, 11:36
Messaged you.

Mike H please pop into the Welcome section of the forum and say hello to the community as your registration process requested you to do before doing anything else. Tell us a bit about yourself, taste in music and system.

Also until you have taken part in the forum for a little while your ability to send PMs does not work.

montesquieu
05-05-2012, 00:39
Sorry to hijack this thread, I bought this but it's not a good fit with my system, so it's available again. Others have had great results with it and I'm fairly sure my issue is in the interaction with my Nordost Thor mains filter box (sounded great with a standard power bar). However the Nordost is a very old part of my system and I want to keep it - so it's available again on the same terms as Dave was offering.