PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

Steveh100
29-04-2012, 09:16
Given what I do for a living I try to not post, but I enjoy reading forums. Just saying good morning as I've posted for the first time to buy a T amp.

My system is mainly Naim and Neat but sometimes it changes and I've just finished running in and listening to the rather great Focal Diablos as an example.

Steve

Puffin
29-04-2012, 09:44
Hi Steve, so we have our first spy on the forum. Intruiging.

northwest
29-04-2012, 10:37
Given what I do for a living I try to not post, but I enjoy reading forums. Just saying good morning as I've posted for the first time to buy a T amp.

My system is mainly Naim and Neat but sometimes it changes and I've just finished running in and listening to the rather great Focal Diablos as an example.

Steve

You are David Cameroon and I claim my £5

You will now be subject to the Spanish Inquisition - welcome!

Puffin
05-05-2012, 13:23
Has he been silenced:eek:

trio leo
06-05-2012, 10:50
Welcome to the forum Steve,
lots of music lovers here, but beware the MLA's

regards Al

amptastic
06-05-2012, 16:09
Hi Steve, welcome to AoS, how're you enjoying the Mini T? We've got some interesting stuff in the pipeline for the next few months if you're a fan :)
ATB, Chris

Steve