PDA

View Full Version : For sale Time Step HE power supply

ftrtom
25-04-2012, 15:03
Unfortunately due to a rather large and unexpected bill i have had to have my Technics SL 1210 converted back to standard so this is fore sale.

This is in as new unmarked condition and comes with the 2 meter power cord for connecting to the Turntable, no fitting instructions but they can be acquired from Time Step if needed.

Price is £290 including next day fully insured delivery in the UK.

Payment by bank transfer or paypal gift, if you want paypal protection you pay the fees which are £10.41

If you would like photos please pm email address but it looks the same as any other.

ftrtom
22-05-2012, 11:50
Unfortunately due to a rather large and unexpected bill i have had to have my Technics SL 1210 converted back to standard so this is fore sale.

This is in as new unmarked condition and comes with the 2 meter power cord for connecting to the Turntable, no fitting instructions but they can be acquired from Time Step if needed.

Price is £290 including next day fully insured delivery in the UK.

Payment by bank transfer or paypal gift, if you want paypal protection you pay the fees.

Price drop to £265 including next day fully insured delivery.

If you would like photos please pm email address but it looks the same as any other.

price dropbump

ftrtom
01-07-2012, 09:49
This is now Sold.