PDA

View Full Version : FS: New Roksan Platinum Series PR15B Pre Amp + Stereo Power Amplifier

sm3ms
23-04-2012, 17:06
New Roksan Platinum Series Pr15b Pre-Amp + Stereo Power Amplifier

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8738/60702731.png

Brand New Boxed Unit. Roksan End of Line Product
Comes complete with box, manual and remote.
With full 2 years manufacters warranty

Only £3600
Grab a Bargain

realysm42
23-04-2012, 17:08
I've got a Caspian M2 amp and love it; good luck with the sale :)

Spectral Morn
23-04-2012, 19:54
New Roksan Platinum Series Pr15b Pre-Amp + Stereo Power Amplifier

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8738/60702731.png

Brand New Boxed Unit. Roksan End of Line Product
Comes complete with box, manual and remote.
With full 2 years manufacters warranty

Only £3600
Grab a Bargain

Are you selling this new or S/H because if you are the owner regardless of whether it is never used it is still second hand. I also am not sure if Henley Designs transfer warranties from the original purchaser to a second party, that needs checked out.

Your wording might suggest that you might be a dealer ? If so you will need a trade account.

Nice pre - power btw.

Regards D S D L

sm3ms
23-04-2012, 20:07
Are you selling this new or S/H because if you are the owner regardless of whether it is never used it is still second hand. I also am not sure if Henley Designs transfer warranties from the original purchaser to a second party, that needs checked out.

Your wording might suggest that you might be a dealer ? If so you will need a trade account.

Nice pre - power btw.

Regards D S D L

I am the owner and the amp hasnt been used to its new.
Warranty is transferable. I have checked with Roksan

Spectral Morn
23-04-2012, 20:16
I am the owner and the amp hasnt been used to its new.
Warranty is transferable. I have checked with Roksan

No worries.

Regards D S D L

icehockeyboy
23-04-2012, 21:45
Kind of a grey area really, I can see both points of view, I suppose if one does the analogy bit with a car, if someone has bought it from a dealer, it is classed as used/second hand even if the original purchaser has never set foot in it.
Once the op's name is on the docs, that's it, it is 2nd hand.

Would the same apply to hifi? :scratch:

Reid Malenfant
23-04-2012, 22:01
Kind of a grey area really, I can see both points of view, I suppose if one does the analogy bit with a car, if someone has bought it from a dealer, it is classed as used/second hand even if the original purchaser has never set foot in it.
Once the op's name is on the docs, that's it, it is 2nd hand.

Would the same apply to hifi? :scratch:
I was going to say something earlier & this reminds me.

Am I right in thinking dealers actually buy the products off of the manufacturers or distributors? If so then it's regarded as new if it's still sealed in the box.

So if it's sealed in the box it's as good as new & therefore new.

I'm sure that the manufacturers warranty will be from point of sale to the original owner (private owner) though (who bought it off of the dealer, who bought it off of the distributor, who bought it off of the manufacturer). Doesn't matter if it hasn't been unboxed, the guarantee will have less time all the time & only as long as it's transferable.

sm3ms
11-05-2012, 15:07
Bump