PDA

View Full Version : Linn Isobarik's

Barnie
03-01-2009, 23:26
Linn Isobarik PMS monitors, finished in walnut – these are the most sought after version, built just before Linn introduced the silly ku-stone mods, so the last line of NON ku-stone Isobariks to come out of the Linn factory.

They originally used the big crossovers mounted in the standard factory stands, so have the 8 banana sockets to the rear of each cabinet – the original stands as we all know were rubbish, and the crossovers in them weren’t much better, so these Briks now have the Falcon crossovers fitted in the void at the base of the cabinet, allowing them to be used passively, and mounted on the much superior Mana Isobarik supports (Mana supports available separately)

They’re for sale without stands, although if you can’t afford the Mana supports to go with them, I do have the original stands, although they now support a huge chunk of oak outside on my patio, which I use as a patio table, so a bit rusty but I’ll throw them in for free if you need them?

They have original grilles (which are in good condition), and original cardboard boxes

Collection from south Wales only

£900

FilippoSidoti
19-07-2011, 18:48
Hello theo.
I'm sorry, sending the message from Italy and I understand little English.
The linn isobarik are still available?
Thank you for your reply.
Filippo Sidoti