PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

goraman
18-04-2012, 23:32
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-DVD-BOX-GODZILLA-FINAL-BOX-2005-KW-/310393396175?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4844e35bcf#ht_9261wt_1110
No subtitles or over dubbing?

Spectral Morn
19-04-2012, 08:54
Cool but seems a tad dear (collectors item no doubt)

Love the Godzilla films, yep I know men wrestling dressed in rubber monster suits, destroying cardboard cities etc but they are a lot of fun imho.

Regards D S D L

goraman
19-04-2012, 21:42
Cool but seems a tad dear (collectors item no doubt)

Love the Godzilla films, yep I know men wrestling dressed in rubber monster suits, destroying cardboard cities etc but they are a lot of fun imho.

Regards D S D L

I agree Neil, I loved them as a kid of the late 60's early 70's and thought I'd get a couple DVD's for my now soon to be 3 year old.

I was surprised to find they re somethinged up some of the classics like Godzilla vs. Mothra ,weird they used the monster footage but rebuilt the story making it about climate change and changing the actors,they also use bad language and there is no more out of sink talking.
Some of these films on DVD have been so drastically altered it is crazy.

Reid Malenfant
20-04-2012, 17:11
Looks like I have four or so of the more modern ones with English language selectable thankfully :) Cheesy but definately fun :eyebrows:

ursus262
20-04-2012, 17:32
:lol:

I have to say that it looks mildly ridiculous!

Macca
21-04-2012, 08:22
I have only ever seen one of these films, the one where Godzilla fights Mothra. It fell into the rare 'so bad it's actually good' category. Production values? Forget about it. You could make one yourself in the garage, just don't go down to the shops without first remembering to take off your 'Mothra suit'...

bogle111
21-04-2012, 09:24
So what's this all about?

CAUTION - Product Availability:
This sale is subject to availability.
It will take 3 to 10 days to ship it after your payment.
In the rare case that I cannot provide you with this item,
I will promptly refund your payment in full.
It is recommended to contact me before you purchase.

CONDITION
Used item in very good condition at least or in excellent condition.
Some light wear of use such as slight dirt/scratches is recognized but no important problem
The photographs are for reference only and are not of the actual item

Is Godzilla likely to go Awol?

goraman
22-04-2012, 15:26
So what's this all about?

CAUTION - Product Availability:
This sale is subject to availability.
It will take 3 to 10 days to ship it after your payment.
In the rare case that I cannot provide you with this item,
I will promptly refund your payment in full.
It is recommended to contact me before you purchase.

CONDITION
Used item in very good condition at least or in excellent condition.
Some light wear of use such as slight dirt/scratches is recognized but no important problem
The photographs are for reference only and are not of the actual item

Is Godzilla likely to go Awol?

I know it sounds pretty odd that he's selling something he's not shure he has and dosen't even have pictures of the actual idem,I can't wait to send this guy over $1,700 on the promise he will refund me if he has nothing to send.:mental:

bogle111
22-04-2012, 15:38
I know it sounds pretty odd that he's selling something he's not shure he has and dosen't even have pictures of the actual idem,I can't wait to send this guy over $1,700 on the promise he will refund me if he has nothing to send.:mental:

Sounds like
"I've been around all the junk shops in the city and seen one - You pay me - I'll go back and snap it up. If it is gone or if it is too much money so I don't make killing, I'll refund you".

I thought selling something you do not own or have legal title to was against Ebay rules?

Regs
Bogie

goraman
25-04-2012, 00:44
seller claims product ships from U.S. http://www.ebay.com/itm/270956275404?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2573wt_1344
He is sending from China he lives in China,I bought it hoping to get it soon,read his Neg. feed backs.
You are lucky if you run into the occasional honest seller.
Just read my thread on solid copper binding posts turning out to be brass not once but 2 different sellers.