PMC OBi in cherry finish 3 years old total mint with all packing
3 way tri-wire superb speakers.

cost new over £4500

selling for £2500 ono

these are the newer model no the older ob fro pmc

dantheman91
16-04-2012, 22:05
Hi

I think you better pop into the welcome section before the forum police get you :lol:

synsei
16-04-2012, 23:03
NEE NAW NEE NAW!!! Run, it's the rozzers... :lol:

The Grand Wazoo
17-04-2012, 00:19
The First Post Police have powers to arrest you anywhere and at any time, including on the street, at home or at work - even in front of your hi-fi.

The First Post Police don’t need a warrant to enter a building or property if a serious or dangerous first post has taken place.

The First Post Police arrest procedure -

If you’re arrested the First Post Police must:

identify themselves as the First Post Police - usually by showing you the badge pinned to the tops of their stockings.
tell you that you’re being arrested - this can include terms such as "Yor fa**in' knicked, me old beauty!"
tell you what crime they think you’ve committed - sometimes they are wrong, but that doesn't matter, because they're always right.
explain why it’s necessary to arrest you - this is usually because you haven't posted an introduction in the Welcome section.
If you’re under 18 and you’re being arrested at school, the headteacher must give their permission and be present when you are arrested, especially if she's called Tabatha. The First Post Police must also contact your parents, guardian or carer as soon as possible unless your headteacher is called Tabatha (in which case, we will be too busy cleaning records, so tough luck, Sonny-Jim).

First Post Police powers to use reasonable force:

If you try to escape or become violent, the First Post Police can use ‘reasonable force’, eg holding you down so you can’t run off or locking you alone in a room with the Wrexham Rotweilers (also known as the 'Lockwood Bunnies').

You can also be handcuffed and molested with a knotted speaker cable.

The First Post Police have powers to search you when you’re arrested and they may have to confiscate any offensive weapons or incriminating evidence such as audio equipment or cd's, records or other music carrying media devices - purely for Health and Safety purposes.

............alternatively you can go directly to the Welcome Section as you were requested in the email you received and start a new thread in order to introduce yourself, your system and taste in music to the members..........all things considered, this is probably for the best!

brio3
17-04-2012, 07:49
ok boys you got me good & proper i'am done for message posted.

icehockeyboy
17-04-2012, 08:06
ok boys you got me good & proper i'am done for message posted.

Bang to rights! :D