PDA

View Full Version : It feels good to be here!:-)

yba_us
15-04-2012, 08:14
Hi Guys!
What should I say, to not to bore you:scratch:, I'm a 44 years old music fanatic. It would be hard to describe the type of music I'm listening to, because it's always depends on my mood. Couple of example of my favorites though, Elenaor McEvoy, Tony Bennett, Norah Jones, Sheryl Crow, Ray Charles, Natalie Cole, Jennifer Warnes, Sade, Loreena McKennitt, Hugh Laurie, Arne Dominerus, Mike Oldfield,Jesse Cook, Susannah McCorkle, Oscar Peterson, Sting, AC/DC, Kraftwerk, and so on.
My system is: DK Designs VS.1 Reference Mk.III integrated amplifier, with Mullard valves, lately. The front end is a Denon 3930 dvd-sacd player, and the speakers are a pair of B&W DM 604. I always play with the cables, since I stopped believe in expensive ones, so those are not worth to mention. I can't stand not to listen music, so I always do, and sometimes I sleep a little:-).
As you can see, English is not my native language, and sometimes I try to be funny, but it wont work, but please be patient, because I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Also sometimes Ill ask something, which is obvious for the majority, but me, for the same reason. I'm about to buy a Beresford Caiman 7520 SEG from Mr Beresford, and this is the reason I'm here. I'd glad to be a part of this forum, for one reason though...........:-) I don't have to explain my "insanity" on this forum. I hope I didn't say anything stupid so far.
Have a nice day to ALL, Tibor:youtheman:

Puffin
15-04-2012, 08:19
Hi Tibor, hope you have a good time here.

In the 1960's there was an appling (IMO) saturday afternoon wrestling show one of the wrestlers was called
Tibor Szakacs. Any relation?

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Tibor_Szakacs

Rob.

Spectral Morn
15-04-2012, 09:45
Welcome to AOS Tibor

Enjoy.

Regards D S D L

The Grand Wazoo
15-04-2012, 10:02
Welcome to the forum & thanks for an excellent introduction, Tibor.

MartinT
15-04-2012, 10:26
Hi Tibor and welcome to AoS. That Denon player has quite a reputation - nice!

Reid Malenfant
15-04-2012, 16:24
Hi Tibor, a warm welcome to the forum from me as well :)

Yep, nice player Martin, I have the model below it (2930), though the Oppo shows it a clean pair of heals :eyebrows: