PDA

View Full Version : Say hello here when joining

goodsguys
12-04-2012, 06:02
Hi. And thanks for reading my humble post.

After wasting my life on drink, women, and staying out all night, now at the ripe old age of 21 having got it all out of my system i can finally get on with my life.

You see i am a failure and have watched everything i touch turn to shit. I know right now you are all laughing and pressing the back button on your browser thinking - so what i've got my own problems - and i don't blame you, i would do the same then go and tell all my friends about it.

The worst is that i just got out of prison after a brawl at a pub, i did 6 months for punching some guy. Worst luck, the guy turned out to be a copper how was i supposed to know I was too pissed up to ask questions first. Anyway i think the judge saw the fuuny side of it and let me off .

More to come later on, got to go my probation is calling.

Best wishes. John.

wiicrackpot
12-04-2012, 06:33
Errr...think you joined the wrong forum John, would it not be AA you should've joined ????.....................................only joakin' :D:D:D

Right, you're only 21 yrs young and think life is passing you by and feel a failure ?,everyone makes mistakes or take wrong choices in life,
it's what you take from it and learn that shapes your future so don't be so hard on yourself,
live a little more and spin some choons when you are in your evening curfew, :cool:
your life mirrors mine matey except i'm an old dude of 49 now so get living.

One things for sure, we've had 2 most refreshing posts this last week, yours and Pulixx's 'cooking vinyl' system is a hoot,
thats the beauty of this place and what drew me over here,
somewhere we can chill and laugh at ourselves without the fear of getting banned or forum vets coming down heavily on newbies if they much as ruffles a few feathers.

Rant over, welcome and what's your system.

wii.

sq225917
12-04-2012, 09:15
Welcome in.

My only bit of advice, find what you are shit at, and never do it again. Replace it with something that you are brilliant at- there will be something, trust me, everyone is brilliant.

If you feel the need to punch people when drunk you are probably over compensating for something or have had the benefit of bad role models- don't repeat their mistakes learn from them. You're 21, you actually have it all in front of you. Make a plan and make it happen.

freefallrob
12-04-2012, 10:52
Well I think that must win some sort of prize for the best first post I've seen in ages!

Welcome and have some good clean fun:-).

Gmanuk101
12-04-2012, 15:21
keep going mate keep going, a lot of energy I am feeling. I took up the guitar, in particular playing thrash to get rid of some of my "pent up" aggression.

also the escape into music is wonderful at times! enjoy, make mistakes but be happy!

Puffin
12-04-2012, 17:15
What a breath of fresh air. Until I saw your post about your capacitor up-grade woes I thought you introduction was a bit "dubious".

I am sure that we can help you get your stuff back up and working. Pity we are all so spread out or we would all be knocking on your door:D

PS: Is your name Mark or John or Tarquin

Reid Malenfant
12-04-2012, 17:25
Hi Mark, welcome to AoS from me to :) You aren't the only one who's had a holiday courtesy of her majesty :doh:

PS: Is your name Mark or John or Tarquin
It was probably John when inside, as in Dear John :rolleyes:

Spectral Morn
12-04-2012, 17:43
Welcome to AOS Mark.

Regards D S D L

Thing Fish
12-04-2012, 18:04
Hi John, Something tells me your future posts will make interesting reads.

Welcome to the forum...:cool:

Riislingen
14-04-2012, 17:33
candid and a straight shooter - brilliant !

A warm welcome to you Mark.