PDA

View Full Version : Wtd: Cd Player

pzblues
10-04-2012, 19:49
Hi
I'm after a cd player, preferably black, excellent in condition, r/c etc, naim cd5, linn genki/mimik, cyrus or maybe quad.

Thanks

Tarzan
10-04-2012, 21:21
Hi Karen, l just bought a TEAC PD-H600 for £400 and l have to say it sounds rather blooming good, and looks and feels like a mini Esoteric:smoking:

pzblues
10-04-2012, 21:30
Hi Karen, l just bought a TEAC PD-H600 for £400 and l have to say it sounds rather blooming good, and looks and feels like a mini Esoteric:smoking:

Hi
Thanks for the reply, am i right in thinking that this is a mini hifi system? I was looking for a cd player to hook up to my nait 5i amplifier, but i am now curious, could you give a little more info on the PD-H600

Thanks

Tarzan
10-04-2012, 22:02
Er, it weighs a bloody ton, looks a million dollars,sounds very detailed, warm, good tonal colours, ever so slightly lean, and very musical, l was quite suprised how good it sounded, because when l first got it, the sound was pinched, bleached and not musical at all, l changed cables, supports etc all for a very small improvement, then one day about a week of having it bang! A really good sound appeared, the build quality is top notch, all this for what they were asking for it l reckon good value for money!:cool: