PDA

View Full Version : Linear power supply for Beresford Caiman Dac - special offer for 1 week

Mark Grant
07-04-2012, 10:37
Everyone else is having offers for the Easter holidays, so why not join them :)

For 1 week from today the squeeze-upgrade.com 15 volt linear power supply for the Beresford Caiman Dac is on offer.

I have a 30 day returns policy so no risk to try.

Hundreds have been bought by Caiman Dac owners in the last few months, they really are high quality power supplies.

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/server9/forum-pictures/9volt-psu-IMG_0988-logo-1024.jpg

The link to see the prices and buy is here:

Squeeze-Upgrade.com 15 volt Linear power supply for Beresford Caiman DAC (http://markgrantcables.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76_77&products_id=345)

Supplied with the correct size power tip for the Caiman dac, if you buy a new DAC in the future such as Young Dac or other 15 volt DC DAC we can supply for free a suitable sized power tip for the new DAC.

The product photography is my own work that was commissioned by the manufacturer, if anyone needs high quality photos of small products at a reasonable price contact me to discuss.

StanleyB
07-04-2012, 11:42
I can testify to the brilliance of the MG Caiman/TC-7520 PSU upgrade. I have three of them now, and they are used in various parts of the house.

If anyone is thinking of buying a Caiman SEG and a Mark Grant PSU that is on offer, get in touch with me by PM or email. I can hang on to the original Caiman PSU and offer a discount on the Caiman SEG. That way you'll make an even bigger saving on that combination :).

mexijac
03-07-2012, 17:06
Will power supply for Beresford Caiman Gator MK III dac improve significently sound and dynamic, transparence, etc.. ?

Is there 110-120 volts (American version) for this power supply ?

Or does it exist in Canada a similar version to use with the Beresford Caiman Gator MK III dac ?

Thanks

jac

Marco
03-07-2012, 19:51
Hi Jacques,

Welcome to AoS :)

Before going any further, please go to the Welcome section and start a new thread, telling us what system you use and what music you like, as this procedure is required of all new members.

Thanks! :cool:

Marco.

mexijac
04-07-2012, 12:40
Hi Marco

I didn't see the welcome section. I complete a page, is it this one ?

Thanks

have a nice day

jac

JackDani
06-07-2012, 17:34
Hey Mark!

Could you tell please how is it better than SolaHD ones? I used to have this one https://mrosupply.com/product/1011943-SolaHD-Electrical_Power_Supplies_Linear_Power_Supplies

thanks
Jack

Marco
06-07-2012, 17:36
Hi Jack,

Welcome to AoS :)

Before posting anywhere else, please go to the Welcome area, starting a new thread detailing what system you use and what music you like, as this procedure is required of all new members, and indeed was outlined in the email confirmation you received after registering.

I should warn you that your failure to comply with this request may result in the termination of your membership.

Thanks in advance for your co-opertation :cool:

Marco.