PDA

View Full Version : IC Michell Orbe SE

PaulStewart
03-04-2012, 01:48
Just wanted to gauge the interest in my Michell Orbe SE. *I have had it for about 8 years and I got it from new, in fact, I purchased it from John Michell directly, as I was using it to develop some HiFi products, which I was designing at the time. *The inverted oil pumping bearing is in perfect condition. *I service and relube it on a regular basis. *It has the DC motor, with an Orbe controller. *At the moment, it has an SME arm board on it, though of course, replacements for any fitting can be sourced from Michell Engineering. *It is a fabulous deck, which I have enjoyed owning very much over the years, but I have been bitten by the "upgradeitis" bug and want to explore pastures new. *Any interest, please PM me. *This is a fabulous example of a fabulous deck. *Sensible offers, please.

PaulStewart
04-04-2012, 11:56
bump

PaulStewart
07-04-2012, 18:34
Deck now sold

esperowl
08-04-2012, 22:10
*It is a fabulous deck, which I have enjoyed owning very much over the years, but I have been bitten by the "upgradeitis" bug and want to explore pastures new.

Just out of interest, which TT will you replace the Orbe with?

PaulStewart
12-04-2012, 14:22
As you may have seen I did a review of the new Art Audio Composer-1 and having promised myself I wouldn't let it happen, I let it seduce me...... It's now a permenant resident "Chez Moi":):):)