PDA

View Full Version : Bureaucratic Christmas Carols

Filterlab
30-12-2008, 10:01
1. Move hither the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief. (O Come All Ye Faithful)

2. Embellish the interior passageways. (Deck the Halls)

3. A vertically-challenged prepubescent percussionist. (The Little Drummer Boy)

4. A first person singular experiencing an hallucinatory phenomenon of a monochromatic natal celebration. (White Christmas /I'm dreaming of a/)

5. Soundless nocturnal period. (Silent Night)

6. Majestic triplet referred to in the first person plural. (We Three Kings)

7. The Yuletide occurence preceding all others. (The First Noel)

8. Precious metal musical devices. (Silver Bells)

9. Omnipotent supreme being commands respite for estatic distinguished males. (God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen)

10. Caribou with vermillion olfactory appendage. (Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer)

11. Allow crystalline formations to descend. (Let It Snow)

12. First person plural desires jovial Yuletide for second person singular or plural. (We Wish You A Merry Christmas)

13. Commence receiving vocalisations from announcing cherubs. (Hark! The Herald Angels Sing)

14. Kris Kringle arrival imminent. (Santa Claus is Coming to Town)

15. Bipedal travel through amazing landscape in the northern hemisphere between December 21 and March 21. (Walking in a Winter Wonderland)

16. Arrival reported at 12 o'clock during a clement nocturnal period. (It Came Upon a Midnight Clear)

17. Exclamatory remark concerning diminutive municipality in Judea southwest of Jerusalem. (O Little Town of Bethlehem)

Primalsea
30-12-2008, 10:38
I'm having trouble working out if that was a joke or if you cut it from the European Parliment's website.

Filterlab
30-12-2008, 11:20
The European Parliament and a joke are one and the same I believe.