PDA

View Full Version : Picasa 3

Reid Malenfant
25-03-2012, 19:27
I'm a bit stuck here & it's hacking me off :eyebrows:

I want to save GIF images that I import to Picasa as a GIF image but the blasted program only seems to spit things out as a JPEG image :doh:

Does anyone know how to set the thing up so it exports the same file type as it imports?

Thanks in advance :)

ursus262
27-03-2012, 22:24
I'm a bit stuck here & it's hacking me off :eyebrows:

I want to save GIF images that I import to Picasa as a GIF image but the blasted program only seems to spit things out as a JPEG image :doh:

Does anyone know how to set the thing up so it exports the same file type as it imports?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Mark. I've had a look myself and can't find a way of doing it. The only thing you could try is to check the gif tickbox in the settings and see if that makes any difference.

Dave

Reid Malenfant
28-03-2012, 16:36
Hi Mark. I've had a look myself and can't find a way of doing it. The only thing you could try is to check the gif tickbox in the settings and see if that makes any difference.

Dave
Hi Dave, cheers for the reply :) I've had mine set to accept GIFs since I installed it, the thing is it still spits them out as blasted JPEGs :lol:

Had another look today but still no joy. I reckon it will only ever spit JPEGs out no matter what the input file is :rolleyes: Stupid or what :steam:

ursus262
28-03-2012, 16:42
Well, gifs are a tad... well... old-fashioned :)

Reid Malenfant
28-03-2012, 16:49
Not if you want an avatar that moves/changes they aren't :eyebrows: