PDA

View Full Version : B&O CD7000 cd player

falcoron
22-03-2012, 13:51
selling this bit of retro hi fi as i just dont use it. only bought a month or so ago but just cant stop using the SB touch, i have all my CD's on my hard drive and the novelty of a cd player just ran out and its a waste not to use it. Have a read on lamitzisor site and he will tell you how well built this is. ( "this a is high end quality player") it sound good on its own if a tad on the warm side but really nice and will not offend and has great detail. But as a transport i cant think of anything better. Connected to my dac with the digital out it is as good as ive ever heard.
it sounds similar to my old sugden masterclass cd player and that was £3500!
DAC chip; TDA1541A
It is the rare all black version. Superb condition in its proper boxes with all the instructions etc. I bought a remote to compliment it ( superb all alloy lovelyness) but without the cd player conected to the B&O amp as designed it dont work. I will pop in the box for free.
So if getting up and pushing the controls is not an issue this is a great wee player with a great sleek look and superb build quality for the price of a bit of tat.
£300 posted and insured

Same as this one only all black
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-O-BANG-A...item337331cc7b

The Black Adder
22-03-2012, 17:50
Someone please buy this quickly... Probably one of the best engineered cd players ever.

The cd tray mechanism is a work of art and is soooo slick.

Built like a tank and sounds amazing... I had one and regretted selling it and alas if I could I would snap this up right away. Bugger... why now!

Good luck with the sale Ron.

falcoron
22-03-2012, 20:06
Someone please buy this quickly... Probably one of the best engineered cd players ever.

The cd tray mechanism is a work of art and is soooo slick.

Built like a tank and sounds amazing... I had one and regretted selling it and alas if I could I would snap this up right away. Bugger... why now!

Good luck with the sale Ron.

Thanks would love to keep but not using enough and im buying some amps
this is a great wee player come on guys its a classic:eyebrows:

falcoron
23-03-2012, 11:09
shame on all of you relegating this to the not wanted!

joe im in no hurry for the dosh if you want it mate im a nice guy you know :)

i can pop it off to you and wait till you next pay cheque comes in.

Marco
23-03-2012, 14:42
Hi Ron,

:worthless:

The listing on your eBay link has now been removed, so an actual picture of the unit would be helpful, and I'm sure would encourage potential buyers more to part with their hard-earned! ;)

Marco.

falcoron
23-03-2012, 14:57
i know sorry ive lost my fecking usb for the camera. will try and get one this weekend but im stuck in work at present :(