PDA

View Full Version : FS : Bel Canto Evo 200.2 power amp, box, manuals, immaculate.

jayatno10
19-03-2012, 18:37
For sale now, my immaculate Bel Canto Design power amp, 120WPC into 8 ohms, clean and dynamic but not cold! It has both balanced and single ended inputs. Can be used bridged as mono if you have one already, or can find another.
Bought last year on the Wam, 2 other wammers had it before me and I'm sure will attest to its capabilities.
This is cut and pasted from the Stereophile review :
www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/442/
:-
Conclusions
Regardless of price or of underlying technology, the Bel Canto eVo 200.2 power amplifier is one of the best on the market. Its bass performance is state-of-the-art. Its high resolution and lack of grain are exceptional. Its mild reserve in the midrange will exactly complement many speakers and systems, and should not be terribly significant with the neutral ones. Its subtle and powerful dynamic performance is, however, distinctive as well as instructive. Is it more dynamically accurate than other amps, or is it just more finicky?
That could depend on your equipment and how you listen. At the price asked, the eVo demands consideration. Even if you're planning to spend a lot more, you can't ignore it. Bel Canto's eVo 200.2 is one serious amp.

I have taken photos today, link below:
http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/w...Bel Canto Evo/

I'm only selling this to finance purchase of another amp, which may or may not be better, time will tell!
As stated I have the original box and manual.
Price is what I paid, £650 collected or plus carriage by arrangement. Demonstration / examination before purchase a pleasure.

Jerry.

snapper
19-03-2012, 18:49
Hi Jerry

Before you go any further, could you please pop into the Welcome area and introduce yourself to our community, as you were asked to do in the registration email you received - ta!

:cool:

Marco
19-03-2012, 19:18
Indeed, Jerry. Welcome to AoS! Once you pop into the Welcome area, and say hello, as you were instructed to do in your confirmation email, your ad will be restored :)

Marco.

Marco
20-03-2012, 14:05
Thanks for complying with our request, Jerry!

Enjoy the forum :)

Marco.

technobear
20-03-2012, 18:27
Ahem: http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww343/JerryGlasscoe/Acoustic%20Zen/Bel%20Canto%20Evo/

jayatno10
21-03-2012, 16:52
Thanks Chris! Too many senior moments lately!

stupinder
21-03-2012, 17:25
Thats lovely. I've just blown this months hifi dosh on some gainclones and other stuff, otherwise i'd be giving this a bash!!

jayatno10
23-03-2012, 17:23
Deal pending, subject to the usual. Thanks.

jayatno10
24-03-2012, 20:34
Now sold and paid for. Thanks.