PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Patrick's Day!

goraman
18-03-2012, 01:48
I got 7lbs. of corned beef and 3 heads cabbage 5lbs.red potatoes and 5 pounds of carrots 5 table spoons pickling spice in a boiling 22 qt. stock pot.
Enough for us and loads of left overs!
The bowels will be full steam ahead for at least the week! God bless the man who invented toilet paper:cool:

Tim
18-03-2012, 10:18
I guess you are on the west coast Jeff, as when you posted this Paddy's day was all done and dusted over here!

7lbs of corned beef, that's a lot...... I think you may need more that toilet paper :lol:

goraman
18-03-2012, 16:10
Thanks oops forgot the time difference , Well Tim Were still stuffed. Had some of the neighbors come over and help eat it. I look forward to making it every year.

Tim
18-03-2012, 18:12
I have seen some of your mammoth portions Jeff - if you are stuffed, then that's a lot of food ;)

Take care fella and glad you had a good paddy's day (I'm half Irish - my father's from Cork).

:cool:

Rare Bird
18-03-2012, 18:45
We were in the pub yesterday afternoon through the evening. There was one bird in there pissed as a fart & i mean pissed, ive never seen anyone in such a state, it took a bloke near on an hour to get here off the entrance floor with her jeans around her knees i might add..

Reid Malenfant
18-03-2012, 19:17
I got 7lbs. of corned beef and 3 heads cabbage 5lbs.red potatoes and 5 pounds of carrots 5 table spoons pickling spice in a boiling 22 qt. stock pot.
Enough for us and loads of left overs!
The bowels will be full steam ahead for at least the week! God bless the man who invented toilet paper:cool:
:lol: Bloody hell Jeff, you cooking for the whole neighbourhood or what? :scratch: :D

You need to be thanking the person that invented the toilet, drains & the sewerage works to I reckon :rfl:

Dominic Harper
18-03-2012, 19:38
Just saw this, my dad came from Kilrush County Claire, we celebrate every year, but sadly he died New years eve, so I went to the grave and took a miniture bottle of rum Woodys rum. Anyway, quite a few of our lot got pimpley sissed:lol: as you can imagine, Good old St Paddy's day. The celebrate it quite big in the USA and the UK, yet the UK don't really celebrate St George's day:scratch:.

Natalie;)