PDA

View Full Version : Problem Skybox.

Tarzan
12-03-2012, 17:53
Evening all, have a small problem with one of my Sky boxes, l have three in total, the problematic box has been playing up for while but has now died, rung Sky Customer Services who did all the checks and basically it is the wiring or the box they said, l believe it to be the box, so can l go out and buy a replacement Skyplus box and fit it myself, if so what is involved and where is the best place to buy a new Sky plus box ( oh Sky want £65 just to come out), thanks for looking.:)

Ali Tait
12-03-2012, 18:07
I'll ask my other half when she comes in. She works for Sky, she might be able to sort something out for you.

dantheman91
12-03-2012, 18:07
Evening all, have a small problem with one of my Sky boxes, l have three in total, the problematic box has been playing up for while but has now died, rung Sky Customer Services who did all the checks and basically it is the wiring or the box they said, l believe it to be the box, so can l go out and buy a replacement Skyplus box and fit it myself, if so what is involved and where is the best place to buy a new Sky plus box ( oh Sky want £65 just to come out), thanks for looking.:)

Hi

if your looking for a new sky + box i sujest you look on ebay or gumtree for a bargin the + ones are cheaper.

http://www.gumtree.com/cgi-bin/list_postings.pl?search_terms=sky+%2B+box&search_location=Essex&ubercat=1
dan