PDA

View Full Version : Copenhagen calling!

Dinodale
11-03-2012, 14:49
Hi all,

My name is Claus and I am ammm...... 42 years old:wheniwasaboy:

I have always been a vinyl-man and must have been one of the last to buy a cd-player.
Last year I decided to dig up my beloved vinyls. I bought a fine, used Technics SL 1210 to have something until I found the right tt. After a week I was infected by the "Techie-fever" and gave up trying to find something else. Instead I have started to upgrade my 1210:eyebrows:

I listen to all kind of music but mostly from the 70's and 80's.

My system :

Modded SL1210 :AT120E/KAB rewiret tonearm/MN bearing/Oyaide MJ-12/Oyaide STB-MS

Holfi Integra 5.1
Holfi Xara NFB REX
Musical Fidelity V-LPS v8
Musical Fidelity X-PSU v3
Modded Monitor Audio GS20 (rewiret and with WBT terminals)

Cheers

Claus

Tarzan
11-03-2012, 15:11
Welcome aboard Claus-piccies are always good:eyebrows:

The Grand Wazoo
11-03-2012, 16:29
Hi Claus,
Welcome to the forum.
I love your city & have visited several times - I spent a fortune on used vinyl the last time I was there! There's a great shop called Accord on Vestergade.
Cheers

Werner Berghofer
11-03-2012, 16:55
Hi, Claus.

Welcome to this forum!

Just finished watching “Borgen”, “Forbrydelsen” and “Forbrydelsen II”. These are really great TV series. Denmark must be an interesting country to live in ;-)

Werner.

Reid Malenfant
11-03-2012, 19:21
Hi Claus, welcome to the forum from me as well :) I shouldn't worry about being 42 as I'll never see that age again :D

Yes, as was suggested earlier some pictures in the gallery would be most welcome & no doubt enjoyed by all. Something I really ought to get round to myself now I come to think about it :doh:

I hope you enjoy your stay here, bests to you!

morris_minor
12-03-2012, 13:41
Hi, Claus.

Welcome to this forum!

Just finished watching “Borgen”, “Forbrydelsen” and “Forbrydelsen II”. These are really great TV series. Denmark must be an interesting country to live in ;-)

Werner.

+1 to Werner's comments - both the welcome and Danish TV drama! (And Faroe Island sweaters :eyebrows:).

Cheers,
Bob

Bluedroog
12-03-2012, 14:41
Hi Claus and welcome to the forum. I'm actually half Danish myself. My uncle Rasmus has one of those little hotdog wagons people push about in Copenhagen!

Spectral Morn
12-03-2012, 16:55
Welcome to AOS Claus

Regards D S D L

Riislingen
12-03-2012, 21:15
A fellow Dane !

Welcome to the forum.