PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Scotland

Audio-philia.co.uk
01-03-2012, 20:17
Hi everybody,

Glad to join the AoS forum at last, it is always nice to be surrounded by people with the same interest.
I love music and the reproduction side of things, so much so that I have my own business in dealing second hand hi-fi..!
As you may have guessed I am lucky enough to have quite a lot of gear in my listening room, but one thing rings true every time:

...it`s all about synergy..!!

All the best to you all,

Carlo

DSJR
01-03-2012, 20:28
WE NEED MORE INFO guv'npr. What music do you like, the setup you currently have and details of the stuff you have for sale :)

Ali Tait
01-03-2012, 21:00
Hi welcome. You don't run Audio Reproductions do you?

Audio-philia.co.uk
01-03-2012, 21:13
WE NEED MORE INFO guv'npr. What music do you like, the setup you currently have and details of the stuff you have for sale :)

I listen to lots and lots of classical, electronica and jazz, but I am always open to any kind of new music.
I found a great guy that reviews new music on Youtube, look out for "The needle drop", it can be a lot of fun!
I`m a bit of a Meridian fun, mostly because I think, it suits my listening preferences first of all, but I do like tubes a lot.
I own an Meridian 808i.2, a Meridian G57 and a pair on Martin Logan SL3, together with a VPI Scout and EE Minimax Phono stage as my main listening system.

The stock I currently deal with are mid priced components mostly, and I have a lot of fun to find every now and again some less than known brands that perform much more than they retail for.

Feel free to have a look: www.audio-philia.co.uk

Cheers,

Carlo

Audio-philia.co.uk
01-03-2012, 21:14
Hi thanks; no I am not. :)

The Grand Wazoo
01-03-2012, 23:37
Hi Carlo, Welcome to AoS from me.
You probably ought to contact Marco to arrange a Trade Account for yourself.

Audio-philia.co.uk
03-03-2012, 12:18
Hi Carlo, Welcome to AoS from me.
You probably ought to contact Marco to arrange a Trade Account for yourself.

Hi,

Yes I have been trying to make contact but I think I`m having problems with my mail, don`t seem to e able to send anything that I compose.

Audio-philia.co.uk
03-03-2012, 12:35
All good..thank you Chris. ;)

Carlo

The Grand Wazoo
03-03-2012, 12:36
You're welcome Carlo.
Cheers

Spectral Morn
03-03-2012, 20:58

That's Graham.

Regards D S D L

Spectral Morn
03-03-2012, 21:02
Welcome to AOS Carlo.

Regards D S D L

audioquiz
04-03-2012, 03:31
hi there, welcome you loads have a nice time on aos