PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Filterlab
23-12-2008, 13:42
Just wanted to wish all our members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us chaps at AoS!

Thanks for all your contributions this year, you've made running this forum an absolute pleasure and hopefully it'll continue long into the future. For those of you who weren't aware, AoS only came into existence around the end of January 2008 so it's a testament to our members and their knowledge that it's become what it is so quickly.

Obviously a big thanks to our Supermods and Mods (Mike Homar, AnthonyTD, Snapper, Beechwoods and JandL100) whom without their support we couldn't possibly hope to keep track of everything. No doubt all the team will want to add some words here.

So I'll wish you all a....

http://www.animationer.dk/2/x-mas/xmas-txt.gif

muffinman
23-12-2008, 13:50
cheers cuz. have a 40 fo me:cool:

merry crimble to all the members and troll patrol for making a hifi forum such a pleasant experience

Filterlab
23-12-2008, 13:51
LOL! "Troll patrol", I like that. :)

Mike
23-12-2008, 16:51
Yup... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me!

:)

Beechwoods
23-12-2008, 17:08
I liked this forum so much that I joined it! Fantastic place, and it's the members that make it like this, so have a great Christmas and New Year from me. Looking forward to a great 2009 (2009 is the year of the tonearm, so I've heard!).

Special thanks to everyone who've helped me discover how to play vinyl properly. You've opened up pandora's box!

Beechwoods
23-12-2008, 17:08
I liked this forum so much that I joined it! Fantastic place, and it's the members that make it like this, so have a great Christmas and New Year from me. Looking forward to a great 2009 (2009 is the year of the tonearm, so I've heard!).

Special thanks to everyone who've helped me rediscover how to play vinyl properly. You've opened up pandora's box!

snapper
23-12-2008, 17:27
I liked this forum so much that I posted twice.

:lolsign:

The Grand Wazoo
23-12-2008, 17:39

Special thanks to everyone who've helped me rediscover how to play vinyl properly. You've opened up pandora's box!

Are you hibernating in a cave Beechy? I thought I caught an echo.

Filterlab
23-12-2008, 17:40

Special thanks to everyone who've helped me discover how to play vinyl properly. You've opened up pandora's box!

You can say that again! :)

Marco
23-12-2008, 18:30
Just wanted to wish all our members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us chaps at AoS!

Thanks for all your contributions this year, you've made running this forum an absolute pleasure and hopefully it'll continue long into the future. For those of you who weren't aware, AoS only came into existence around the end of January 2008 so it's a testament to our members and their knowledge that it's become what it is so quickly.

Obviously a big thanks to our Supermods and Mods (Mike Homar, AnthonyTD, Snapper, Beechwoods and JandL100) whom without their support we couldn't possibly hope to keep track of everything. No doubt all the team will want to add some words here.

So I'll wish you all a....

http://www.animationer.dk/2/x-mas/xmas-txt.gif

Ditto from moi! :cool:

If only Stevie boy could hit 1000 posts before the end of the year it might make it look as if he's done something significant other than soaking his pish catchers! :lol:

;)

Marco.

Beechwoods
23-12-2008, 18:46
Are you hibernating in a cave Beechy? I thought I caught an echo.

My secret's out now... all prehensile fingers and no opposable thumb :)

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41007000/jpg/_41007892_stig203.jpg

Blame Steve Jobs and his damn computers :lol:

The Grand Wazoo
23-12-2008, 19:18
My secret's out now... all prehensile fingers and no opposable thumb :)

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41007000/jpg/_41007892_stig203.jpg

It looks like when your Grandmother said, "Come on now, eat it all up, it'll put hairs on your chest", you ate it all.......... & the plate..........and the table!!

Primalsea
23-12-2008, 19:20
When you mentioned missing link I thought you were talking about an interconnect or something

Mike
23-12-2008, 19:23
It looks like when your Grandmother said, "Come on now, eat it all up, it'll put hairs on your chest", you ate it all.......... & the plate..........and the table!!

And decided to wear the table cloth! ;)

Beechwoods
23-12-2008, 20:12

My folks did used to say that, and I believed them, and... well let's say I've seen peaches with more hair on them than me. Parent's eh? :doh:

snapper
24-12-2008, 13:37
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/davhar/ATT4521884.gif

To one and all.

Filterlab
24-12-2008, 14:30
Nice, I almost missed that, luckily it just started to change as I scrolled back up the screen. :)

I suppose Merry Christmarse then. :lol: