PDA

View Full Version : Peace and Prosperity to all on AoS for 2009

StanleyB
23-12-2008, 08:49
And of course a Merry Christmas as well:).

2008 has been good year for me, and AoS has helped a great deal towards that. So my thanks to everyone involved.

As is traditional where I come from, and in keeping with my Christian and humanitarian show of goodwill every year, and repay in some form the kindness and goodwill of many in years gone by, I have done several good deeds for Christmas to put a smile on the face of a few people who would appreciate a gift at Christmas far more than many of us. In the case of AoS, Santa will be delivering something VERY special to one member who deserves a break. I haven't seen him around lately mind you, but I hope it isn't financially or health related. But I am 100% sure he'll have a tear or two in his eyes when he opens his present on Christmas day:eyebrows:.

My thought also goes out to the forum member I sent a Christmas present to last year. 2008 has been a stinker for him, and enough to drive someone to self distruction. I must mention our fellow member JLAND100 for assisting in helping out over and above the call of duty in easing the pain of this less fortunate member (who shall remain nameless).

So as some of us get ready to finalize our Christmas menu and shopping, spare a thought for a wee moment for everyone else on AoS.

STan

Filterlab
23-12-2008, 09:34
And a Merry Christmas to you too Stan, I'm glad 2008 has been a prosperous year for you and long may it continue! Thank you also for the generosity you show towards our members, you are a credit to the forum and it's our pleasure to have you here as a member.

MC&AHNY. :)

Ali Tait
23-12-2008, 13:31
Seconded! A Merry Christmas to you Stan,and to all here.

Marco
23-12-2008, 22:43
Nice one, Stanley! Have a good one :)

Marco.