David

Filterlab
22-01-2008, 12:00
So that's your name!

I thought it was Glen for some reason. :confused:

How are you?

Marco
22-01-2008, 12:03
LOL. I think this could be a recurring theme! "Hello from Halifax", "Hello from Helsinki", "Hello from Timbuktu"... :D

Anyway, David, have you found yer missing Tiramisu yet?

Marco.

snapper
22-01-2008, 12:05
I'm good Rob,how are you.

No,my name's not Glen,I just live in one.

Being our resident Pet Shop Boys fan,do you know where I can get a copy of 'West End Girls' the original release on,I think,Epic Records?

snapper
22-01-2008, 12:06
have you found yer missing Tiramisu yet?

Marco.

No,it's driving me mad,I've got withdrawal symptoms.

:(

Filterlab
22-01-2008, 12:46
Being our resident Pet Shop Boys fan,do you know where I can get a copy of 'West End Girls' the original release on,I think,Epic Records?

I used to know Neil and Chris personally (used to jam with Chris on occasion actually), but I've lost contact now. They used to be my absolute favourite group and they were for twenty one years - until, that is, I discovered Air.

Anyway, I'd probably suggest ebay. :)

Marco
22-01-2008, 13:06
Air? Great band - got all their albums. There's nothing to touch Moon Safari, though, in my opinion.

Marco.

Filterlab
22-01-2008, 13:11
Moon Safari is good, but not as consistenly good as either Talkie Walkie or Pocket Symphony, in my opinion of course. :)

Marco
22-01-2008, 13:18
I liked Talkie Walkie very much but found Pocket Symphony a bit too 'dark' (yes even more so than is usual with Air!) and ultimately for me disappointing.

Have you got 'Darkel' - the solo album by JB Dunckel, who is one of the guys in Air?

If not, as an Air fan, I suggest you obtain it toute-suite! :p

Shouldn't this discussion be taking place in the music room? :)

Marco.

Filterlab
22-01-2008, 13:31
Have you got 'Darkel' - the solo album by JB Dunckel, who is one of the guys in Air?

Nope, I'll order that though - sounds good.

Shouldn't this discussion be taking place in the music room? :)

I suppose so, who's administrating this forum?!