PDA

View Full Version : WTD: Mission 752 Bi-Wire links

Clothears
12-02-2012, 12:38
Could anyone possibly let me know if they know of any companies who might be able to sell me some bi-wire links for my Mission 752's?

I am using some speaker cable at the moment, and I know a lot of people say that using cable as jumper leads are better than the cheap links anyway, but I'd like to have the original links if I can get hold of some.

Cheers

DSJR
12-02-2012, 13:06
The thick brass wire links originally suppied were routinely chucked out as they had a definite affect where a short length of half decent speaker wire didn't seem to. Not really a help, but a long established Mission dealer may just have a spare pair of originals if you ask nicely, as we did in one of our bitty-boxes...

icehockeyboy
13-02-2012, 12:03
Could anyone possibly let me know if they know of any companies who might be able to sell me some bi-wire links for my Mission 752's?

I am using some speaker cable at the moment, and I know a lot of people say that using cable as jumper leads are better than the cheap links anyway, but I'd like to have the original links if I can get hold of some.

Cheers

Why? :scratch: :)

Clothears
13-02-2012, 12:24
Why? :scratch: :)

No particular reason really, I'm just a bit of a saddo!

icehockeyboy
13-02-2012, 12:29
Yeh but no but yeh but............Everyone in the world knows that even cheap speaker cable used as jumpers is superior to the supplied links........
:)

DSJR
13-02-2012, 12:31
Not always, but in this case..............