PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Annecy, France!

Ortofon
08-02-2012, 23:55
{Moved from Analogue Art}

Thank you Barry,
I understand !
I leave in Annecy (FR) next Geneve (switzerland).
My favorite listenning are Jazz and Rock music.
This is my Hifi system :
Bi-amp composed by tweeters HEIL ESS AMT and Tannoy Dual Concentric Gold Monitor LSU/15/8 (cut frequency 4000hz)
Preamp : Sonic Frontiers Line 3
Activ crossover Cabre As45
Power amp (high) McIntosh MC240
Power amp (low) Yamaha MX-10000 centennial
Cd YAMAHA GT-CD1
Garrard 301 grease + Ortofon RM309 + SPU gold and this unknowed Stereo Pick up Ortofon!

Regards,
Florent

The Grand Wazoo
09-02-2012, 00:26
Hi!
I hope you don't mind, but I moved this post from the thread about Ortofon cartridges to the Welcome section, which is where it really belongs. But that's OK, because now you have a special shiny new thread of your own!

Here's a very warm welcome from me - it's great to have you here.

Cheers

Barry
09-02-2012, 00:37
Hi Florent,

Thanks for that, and once again welcome to AoS.

Wow! that is some collection of gear you have there - you will make many of us here envious.

Regarding the Ortofon cartridge, is you arm an Ortofon RMA 309? And does your SPU have a short 'square'-shaped headshell, or the longer 'whale'-shaped headshell?

Regards

Ortofon
09-02-2012, 00:37
Hi,
No problem, I'm happy to be there!
Thanks

Ortofon
09-02-2012, 00:50
Hi Florent,

Thanks for that, and once again welcome to AoS.

Wow! that is some collection of gear you have there - you will make many of us here envious.

Regarding the Ortofon cartridge, is you arm an Ortofon RMA 309? And is your SPU have a short 'square'-shaped headshell, or the longer 'whale'-shaped headshell?

Regards

Thanks, the all sound amazing !!
The arm is a RM309 (not RMA neither RMG) and the SPU Gold is in the longer shaped headshell.
I will take some pics tomorow.

Good night (01:50 in France...)

Barry
09-02-2012, 01:05
Thanks, the all sound amazing !!
The arm is a RM309 (not RMA neither RMG) and the SPU Gold is in the longer shaped headshell.
I will take some pics tomorow.

Good night (01:50 in France...)

Thanks Florent.

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Regards

keiths
09-02-2012, 01:37
Hello Florent,

Welcome to AoS from me too. Hope you enjoy it here :)

morris_minor
09-02-2012, 09:04
Hi Florent,

Welcome from me too. Your post reminds me of a great holiday I had in Geneva, and a lovely day out in Annecy and driving round the lake. A stunningly beautiful part of the world . . . . :)

Oh, nice kit BTW!

Cheers,
Bob

Ortofon
09-02-2012, 18:32
Hi Florent,

Welcome from me too. Your post reminds me of a great holiday I had in Geneva, and a lovely day out in Annecy and driving round the lake. A stunningly beautiful part of the world . . . . :)

Oh, nice kit BTW!

Cheers,
Bob

Thank you Bob,
Yes, Annecy is very pleasant city with very beautiful landscapes around the lake.
I hope I shall go in USA in a few years ...

Regards
Florent

Jonboy
09-02-2012, 18:49
Hi Florent and welcome nice gear you have there,

I hope you are not snowed in like most of France were a few days ago, i struggled to drive through France on Sunday took me 9 hrs in minus 7 temps to drive home in what normally take 4.5 hrs, that was fun in the snow plenty of sideways driving :lol:

Alex_UK
10-02-2012, 16:37
And another "bonjour" and welcome from me - enjoy the forum. :)

Z-A
11-02-2012, 08:03
Welcome Florent!
Yes, Annecy and the surrounding area is beautiful, a fantastic holiday spot! I spend many days cycling around the area, some great views from the tops of some of the climbs, and it's always great to get back down and go and refuel in the old town..
Hope you enjoy your time here,

a bien tot..

Ortofon
11-02-2012, 17:01
Merci à vous tous pour votre accueil ! :)