PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Leeds

Dr. Robert
31-01-2012, 09:32
Long time lurker here, got some pretty good advice and registered a while back. thought i'd finally sign in and introduce myself.
Mainly a movies person but recently putting my cd collection onto my pc as wav and flacs so i'm sure this site will be invaluable.:thumbsup:

Marco
31-01-2012, 09:41
Hi Phil,

Welcome to AoS! So are you really a doctor, or perhaps just a doctor of daftness? :eyebrows: ;)

Enjoy the forum!

Marco.

Dr. Robert
31-01-2012, 09:51
sadly not a real doctor, just a Beatles fan :)

Marco
31-01-2012, 10:06
Lol... So what system have you got?

Marco.

Alex_UK
31-01-2012, 15:21
Hello Phil - welcome to AoS from me too. We seem to have had an influx of Leeds peeps recently - must be the cold weather driving you all indoors to play your music! (I go up to the Leeds area once a month to visit a couple of our offices - believe it or not Leeds falls into the "East of England" region... Well, I suppose it is...)

So as Marco mentioned - some details of your system would be good, and what music do you like apart from the Beatles - assuming you do like other music of course!

Enjoy the forum. :)

Dr. Robert
31-01-2012, 20:01
my system is far from audiophile. like i said mainly movies but got back into music recently.
onkyo 875 receiver, m&k lcr850s(left front centre) m&k k4 tripoles as rear surround, svs sb12+ sub. video from a sky HD box and a dune D1. Music was from a squeeze box duet but since i have found i can control iTunes and spotify on my pc via my iphone with the screen off i've sold it.
I'm really looking to improve my 2 channel music listening so i'm here for some good advice.

Dr. Robert
31-01-2012, 20:22
music i'm into. rock, soul(60's) indie. I also have a love for songs from musicals.

Spectral Morn
31-01-2012, 20:27
Hi Phil welcome to AOS.

Regards D S D L