PDA

View Full Version : Shipping from USA to Scotland?..

sparrow
30-01-2012, 17:14
How long should a package (2 actually)take to come across the pond?..I have orderd stuff before and they have never taken this long. One is From Brooklyn and the other Conneticut. The are both just one cd size packet. If they are both lost I'm 50 quid out of pocket and the CD's..both Pete Namlook will be almost impossible to get other copies..any ideas ??:steam:

morris_minor
30-01-2012, 17:37
How long should a package (2 actually)take to come across the pond?..I have orderd stuff before and they have never taken this long. One is From Brooklyn and the other Conneticut. The are both just one cd size packet. If they are both lost I'm 50 quid out of pocket and the CD's..both Pete Namlook will be almost impossible to get other copies..any ideas ??:steam:

How long have you been waiting? I've had to wait two weeks, while the package sits in various customs sheds or distribution depots ...

Do your packets have any tracking details?

sparrow
30-01-2012, 21:13
10 days and no tracking..

Macca
31-01-2012, 08:59
If there is no tracking facility that means it has gone out the cheapest way possible - you could be looking at a couple more weeks easily.

sparrow
31-01-2012, 18:15
Both arrived this morning...:cool::yay: