PDA

View Full Version : EMM Labs CDSD SE/DCC2 SE for sale

juanpmar
24-01-2012, 11:43
FOR SALE. EMM Labs CDSD SE/DCC2 SE. Bought originally in 2005 and upgraded at the factory in Canada to the SE status in 2006. That was before the use of the metal tray in the transport. The transport has some problem reading SACDs but reads faultlessly all the cds. So if you donīt have a big Sacd collection this can be the opportunity to have one of the best cd players at a good price. On the other hand the sacd issue can be fixed up at the factory or in The Upgrade Company for around $500. Some light marks on the botton side. Working perfectly. 80/260V, 50/60Hz. Remote and original boxes. It has been at rest since the last couple of years. Only one owner. I can send pictures and I accept PayPal. Shipment from Spain. Price: 5.750€ plus shipment

The Grand Wazoo
24-01-2012, 18:44
Juan (I'm assuming that's your name, but it's hard to tell for sure),
There are several things that you need to do before you go too much further on The Art of Sound.
Firstly, as was requested when you joined last year, you should go to the Welcome section (http://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15) and introduce yourself to the community by starting a new thread there & telling us a little about yourself, your hi-fi & your musical preferences. This really is the best way of being sure of a warm welcome from the other members.
Next we would be obliged if you could go to your profile & amend it to add your real first name and basic geographical location.
Lastly, you should know that it is expected that you contribute a little to discussions in the forum before taking advantage of the for sale/wanted section that is offered as a privilege to established members.

Thanks a lot in advance.