PDA

View Full Version : Bastanis Mandala kit

hornT
13-01-2012, 11:09
I'm actually only selling these fantastic dipoles since we have redecorated our living room, thus giving up space for these speakers to breath fully:-(

Description:

Bastanis Mandala speaker kit with Gemini tweeters and 18 "dipole bass. Mounted in homemade cabinets.

Sold without bass-amp and active filtering (<100Hz). I'm currently running them with an old Dynacord amp through a mini-DSP.

Note: there is no filtering applied to the midrange and tweeter other then two resistors and one capasitor

Since it is fairly difficult and expensive to ship the speakers I'm willing to sell drivers without cabinets

Euro 1500,- for midranges and Gemini tweetes, shipped in two boxed (GLS) to anywhere in the EU.

I have the boxes for the bass drivers also, but the cost-benefit ratio of shipping these is fairly low - it's doable though!

It's possible to ship the speakers as they are (with cabinets) through DHL, but that would be insanely expensive:eek:

I can deliver at the German boarder.

Paypal accepted!

An interesting monitor/stand mount speaker could be a partial trade.
or:
DEQX HPD-3 plus cash your way

See bastanis.com for more info

falcoron
13-01-2012, 12:45
think if you split the drivers in pairs and the tweeters you may well sell faster.
If interested give us a price for the pairs of drivers, i may be interested in the tweeters

hornT
13-01-2012, 15:17
Hi Ron.

Selling fast is not as important as selling the lot, at least the drivers. If the cabinets are going to waste, I had fun building them - mostly:cool:

Selling seperately is a risc, so I'm thinking €600 for the tweeters (8 months old).

This is NOT a final decision, but rather a price indicator if I decide to do it "Your" way:)

Thomas

hornT
13-01-2012, 15:46
....but thanks for the tip anyways':)

Thomas

hornT
14-01-2012, 21:54
Well then: Euro 1400,- for the tweeters an midranges shipped!

hornT
15-01-2012, 10:16
think if you split the drivers in pairs and the tweeters you may well sell faster.
If interested give us a price for the pairs of drivers, i may be interested in the tweeters

Anyone else interested in seperate sale of the Bastanis drivers?
If someone were interested in the midranges, I might agree to sell seperately

Tweters: €570
Mids: €350

Shipping NOT included!

Thomas

hornT
15-01-2012, 10:17
...price is for a pair:)

hornT
20-01-2012, 16:00
SOLD!