PDA

View Full Version : Nice review here...

Gazjam
29-12-2011, 11:22
Found a review of Stan's Dac whilst browsing this morning...
Good read, free of the usual hifi "darker darks" nonsense.

http://www.digitalaudioreview.net.au/index.php/audio-reviews/digital-source-reviews/item/275-beresford-tc-7520seg-caiman-gatorized

StanleyB
29-12-2011, 16:20
Thanks for finding that Gaz. I was wondering why I was suddenly getting asked if there are any more TC-7520SEG in stock. As it happens, we did find 35 pieces unaccounted for during the end of year stock take, but more about that next week:eyebrows:.

The comments about standing still are all so true. Let's hope that 2012 gives me a break and allows me to get the new products right an ready within 12 months from now.

Gazjam
29-12-2011, 16:24
I think Stan, us Caiman/Gator owners will be looking to the Rega/Mdac level as a potential upgrade to our BDacs...

Not wanting to teach my granny to suck eggs here, as I'm sure you've thought of that already! :)

You bring out a product that matches/beats that...(not heard either so might have already!) then everyone will benefit.

awaiting the new products Stan..they WILL be great!
:cool:

pete_mac
10-01-2012, 05:37
Don't pay any attention to that guest reviewer... he has no idea what he's talking about!! ;)

Seriously though, I really enjoyed reviewing your DAC Stan - it's a really nice piece of kit. The performance-to-price ratio is very high indeed!