PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Croft 7R power amp.

IHP
01-12-2011, 18:33
I indecisively messed about with this sale at the weekend - this is now a firm sale that will not be withdrawn.

I bought this new early last month from Radlett Audio. This retails at £1400 I'm after £995 + delivery (firm). Obviously it'll come with purchase receipt.

The best amp. I've owned but an untimely purchase it transpires (and a somewhat reluctant sale) ! I will own one of these again in good time but for now the funds are needed elsewhere.

I'm becoming rather attached to the AoS so fellow friends worry not, I have other stuff to be playing with in the meantime.

Any dem. welcome and I may drive a bit to meet up etc.

Cheers, Ian.

jon1
01-12-2011, 19:47
I indecisively messed about with this sale at the weekend - this is now a firm sale that will not be withdrawn.

I bought this new early last month from Radlett Audio. This retails at £1400 I'm after £995 + delivery (firm). Obviously it'll come with purchase receipt.

The best amp. I've owned but an untimely purchase it transpires (and a somewhat reluctant sale) ! I will own one of these again in good time but for now the funds are needed elsewhere.

I'm becoming rather attached to the AoS so fellow friends worry not, I have other stuff to be playing with in the meantime.

Any dem. welcome and I may drive a bit to meet up etc.

Cheers, Ian.

Good luck with the sale ian:)

jon

IHP
01-12-2011, 20:19
Thanks John. Bear in mind I'm not completely Croft-less, I still have the Micro 25 Pre which by any standard is a stunning bit of kit.

This is merely a temporary loss ;-)

IHP
03-12-2011, 06:40
Just to add I'll be popping up to Leeds from Nottm next Sunday (11th) if this helps anyone interested - delivery/meet up etc.

DSJR
03-12-2011, 08:43
These are the times when you need a fall-back option. I doubt I'll ever sell my ton-up Quad 303, which is incredibly charming and involving a listen with the levels I play at and the easy-load speakers I use..

Good luck with the sale and hope you won't be without one for long..

P.S. The Micro 25R preamp is rather more than a 25 with some better bits - it has a more elaborate line amp in it I believe as well as beefed up power supplies.....

IHP
03-12-2011, 08:58
These are the times when you need a fall-back option. I doubt I'll ever sell my ton-up Quad 303, which is incredibly charming and involving a listen with the levels I play at and the easy-load speakers I use..

Good luck with the sale and hope you won't be without one for long..

Cheers for that Dave. I'm having to make do with a Radford STA15 ;-) I actually prefer the Croft but am selling it instead of the Radford as I can replace it 'off the shelf'. And I will !

DSJR
03-12-2011, 09:16
Oh you poor soul, to suffer so :D

Has the STA15 had a pimp yet?

IHP
03-12-2011, 11:31
Has the STA15 had a pimp yet?

Not as such, just serviced by a set up in London (EFG), caps etc. replaced. no boutique stuff but a lovely job.

macvisual
03-12-2011, 12:27
What's the output from the Croft power-amp Ian?

Best of luck with the sale.

IHP
04-12-2011, 15:49
Gone. I'll have to chalk this one down to experience. I will own another of these someday.

Cheers all.