PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bent Audio TAP-X passive preamp

hornT
30-11-2011, 21:09
If you want the ultimate in passive preamp operation, Bent Audio’s Tap-X is the ticket.

Bought as a DIY TAP, but it is fully functional and has exactly the same appearance as the pre-assembled model.

This one is 100% passive (No active buffer) Mr Bent believes this is the best sounding option!

It is the six input version!

Mine has the newest aluminum remote – sweet:)

Check out bentaudio.com for additional info, or feel free to ask!

Remenber: this unique "Slagleformer Module" based preamp is no longer available, so grab it while you can:eyebrows:

Please ask for higher res. pics.

Asking price: €1100,-

It currently lives in Denmark

European shipping ~ €30,-

Paypal - add 3%

Regards,
Thomas.

Marco
30-11-2011, 21:44
Hi Thomas,

Welcome to AoS :)

We have a strict policy here that no new members are allowed to advertise on this site without first having posted an introduction thread in the Welcome area. If you check your registration email, you will see that you were asked to do this.

I have therefore removed your ad temporarily until you comply with the above. Once done, you ad will be restored, save the thumbnail images, which you will have to upload again.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation! :cool:

Marco.

hornT
01-12-2011, 11:27
Wups:doh:

Thomas

Marco
01-12-2011, 11:30
Hi Thomas,

Don't worry, I have saved everything you typed (apart from the pictures you posted), so as soon as you introduce yourself to our community in the Welcome area, giving details of your system and music tastes, as a miniumum, your advert will be restored :)

Marco.

Marco
01-12-2011, 21:00
Hi Thomas

Thanks for introducing yourself to our community, as directed. Your ad has now been restored. You should be able to edit your pictures back in, but if not, please PM me the relevant links (or pictures) and I'll do it for you :)

Marco.

hornT
01-12-2011, 21:16
Hi Marco

Thanks mate:cool:

It's actually a cool thing that folk, as minimum, introduce themselves before gaining full access to the forum - it sort of brings members a tad closer

Thomas

Marco
01-12-2011, 21:21
Indeed - that is exactly the point, and so I'm glad you see it that way. Good luck with the sale! :)

Marco.

Volante
02-12-2011, 11:35
This is a very good passive pre at a good price - Thomas it might be worth clarifying if your price is in Euros or GBP as sometimes the symbols can look rather similar (at least to my tired eyes).

I have been using one on and off for a couple of years. It has very good facilities including two outputs (useful as a sub-out) and comes with a remote (so useful) and, being passive, is very transparent. The designer John Chapman is very helpful if one has any queries.

Good luck with the sale.

hornT
02-12-2011, 22:48
Neil: A very good preamp indeed!

Maybe you're right about the Euro-Pound mix-up. I'll clarify

Thanks!

Thomas

hornT
02-12-2011, 22:51
The stated price is in Euros, not Pounds - just to clarify

Thomas

Reid Malenfant
02-12-2011, 22:54
Hi Thomas, just trying to help, I'm wondering how much money can be sent via Paypal Gift? This incurs no charges so the buyer shouldn't need to add 3% to cover this...

If you look at most of the sales on here you'll see PPG mentioned & probably as a preference ;)

hornT
05-12-2011, 20:36
Hi Mark.

Maybe I should look into that!

Thanks for the info.

Thomas

hornT
06-12-2011, 16:22
If you want the ultimate in passive preamp operation, Bent Audio’s Tap-X is the ticket.

Bought as a DIY TAP, but it is fully functional and has exactly the same appearance as the pre-assembled model.

This one is 100% passive (No active buffer) Mr Bent believes this is the best sounding option!

It is the six input version!

Mine has the newest aluminum remote – sweet:)

Check out bentaudio.com for additional info, or feel free to ask!

Remenber: this unique "Slagleformer Module" based preamp is no longer available, so grab it while you can:eyebrows:

Please ask for higher res. pics.

Asking price: €1100,-

It currently lives in Denmark

European shipping ~ €30,-

Paypal - add 3%

Regards,
Thomas.

And some pics.

hornT
06-12-2011, 16:25
Maybe PPG is an option avoiding PP-fees, looks like it's doable!

Thomas

hornT
08-12-2011, 16:01
And some pics.
Edit: Payment by PPG = no fees!

Partial Trade:

Oppo BDP-95 or Oppo BDP-83 Nuforce Edition

hornT
20-12-2011, 14:07
SOLD!