PDA

View Full Version : FS - Croft 7R Power amp.

IHP
26-11-2011, 10:11
I bought this amp. from Radlett Audio earlier this month and it's obviously in mint condition. It's the best power amp. I've owned. The sale is daughter/uni/funding related (that came as a bit of surprise last night !) Please be assured that my Hi-Fi heart isn't broken and I have other stuff to play with.

I'm asking £995 firm (plus delivery). The RRP for these is £1400 and it'll come with purchase receipt. I didn't pay full RRP but I'm obviously taking a drop.

No offers please.

Please email me at ian.parker92(at)ntlworld(dot)com

Cheers.

IHP
26-11-2011, 13:32
Sale withdrawn. Sorry for mucking about ! Bloody kids !

jon1
26-11-2011, 16:51
Sale withdrawn. Sorry for mucking about ! Bloody kids !

Few..:eyebrows:that was close ian:)

jon

IHP
26-11-2011, 17:03
Few..:eyebrows:that was close ian:)

jon

Aye, feel a bit daft tbh jon. I do have other options though so the problem can be sorted.

I type this as I've just had an album on alone with proper listening, this set up is just jaw dropping. I've never known fidelity, sound staging and imaging like it.

Anyway, bloody kids, it never ends !

Anyhoo - you've not reported on the 7R monos yet, so get to work boy ;-)

hifi_dave
26-11-2011, 18:19
3 hours and 21 minutes to change your mind ?

Get a grip man..:scratch:

topoxforddoc
26-11-2011, 19:28

Nearly as quick as a woman!

IHP
26-11-2011, 20:31

Oh gawd, what can I say. I was stoopid. Liver for sale anyone !

jon1
26-11-2011, 22:29
Aye, feel a bit daft tbh jon. I do have other options though so the problem can be sorted.

I type this as I've just had an album on alone with proper listening, this set up is just jaw dropping. I've never known fidelity, sound staging and imaging like it.

Anyway, bloody kids, it never ends !

Anyhoo - you've not reported on the 7R monos yet, so get to work boy ;-)

Ian it will take two weeks to run them in......At this rate past xmas at a couple of hours a night:scratch:...These amps are keepers can you not sell the kids:lolsign:

jon

IHP
27-11-2011, 08:27
Ian it will take two weeks to run them in......At this rate past xmas at a couple of hours a night:scratch:...These amps are keepers can you not sell the kids:lolsign:

jon

Anyway, to conclude this foolhardy episode I hope I'm forgiven and look forward to your impressions of the Monos very much indeed.

Thing Fish
27-11-2011, 08:54
I'm saving up my pennies to buy a Croft pre/power. I demand the price doesn't go up until I have them. OK...:eyebrows:

jon1
27-11-2011, 14:47
Anyway, to conclude this foolhardy episode I hope I'm forgiven and look forward to your impressions of the Monos very much indeed.

All is forgiven ian;)

jon

jon1
27-11-2011, 14:49
I'm saving up my pennies to buy a Croft pre/power. I demand the price doesn't go up until I have them. OK...:eyebrows:

Looking forward to your impressions:eyebrows:

jon

Thing Fish
27-11-2011, 15:03
I will be a while yet as a few weeks ago the microwave gave up the ghost followed swiftly by the fridge freezer...:doh:

Money just seems to go out these days...:(

jon1
27-11-2011, 19:40
I will be a while yet as a few weeks ago the microwave gave up the ghost followed swiftly by the fridge freezer...:doh:

Money just seems to go out these days...:(

I know how you feel..I am looking at a new dishwasher:(

jon

Reid Malenfant
27-11-2011, 19:45
I know how you feel..I am looking at a new dishwasher:(

Bugger that, do it manually :eyebrows: A good friend was telling me that the tablets he feeds his dishwasher cost about 30p or more each. I spend that on a bottle of washing up liquid & it lasts me over a fortnight :)

Just remember, for hands that do dishes to feel soft as your face use mild green fairy liquid :D

Nah, Morrisons own value stuff does me ;)

jon1
27-11-2011, 22:02
Bugger that, do it manually :eyebrows: A good friend was telling me that the tablets he feeds his dishwasher cost about 30p or more each. I spend that on a bottle of washing up liquid & it lasts me over a fortnight :)

Just remember, for hands that do dishes to feel soft as your face use mild green fairy liquid :D

Nah, Morrisons own value stuff does me ;)

Yes but all this washing up drys your hands out:eyebrows:

jon

Reid Malenfant
27-11-2011, 22:12
Yes but all this washing up drys your hands out:eyebrows:
jon
You are a man right? Who gives a toss if you have dry or smooth hands :D

By the way, can't you put up a bigger avatar of that female in your present one? :)

jon1
27-11-2011, 22:36
You are a man right? Who gives a toss if you have dry or smooth hands :D

By the way, can't you put up a bigger avatar of that female in your present one? :)

Is that better mark?:eyebrows:

jon

Reid Malenfant
27-11-2011, 22:40
No, I like the demure female with the tipped to the side head...

:eyebrows:

Get rid of the brassy female :eyebrows:

jon1
27-11-2011, 22:42
No, I like the demure female with the tipped to the side head...

:eyebrows:

Get rid of the brassy female :eyebrows:

How about this then?

jon

Reid Malenfant
27-11-2011, 22:47
:lolsign: Feck off, no :eyebrows: The lady with her head tipped to the side, but bigger is cool. Not that kind of cack, plenty of that online :rolleyes:

jon1
27-11-2011, 22:48
:lolsign: Feck off, no :eyebrows: The lady with her head tipped to the side, but bigger is cool. Not that kind of cack, plenty of that online :rolleyes:

Back to the old kate:eyebrows:

jon