PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the US

MWalt
23-11-2011, 16:37
I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. My name is Mark and I hail fron the State of Ohio in the US. I have been lurking a little on the forum because I really like to hear what my brothers from across the big pond have to say regarding their audio gear. Currently, I am running the following modest equipment:

-Custom tube amp w/4 6CA7 Shuguang Treasures (winter)
-Parasound HCA 1500 amplifier(summer)
-Dared SL2000a preamp with 12AT7 Psvanes and a Brimar rectifier
-Modded Technics SL-1200 TT
-Rega RS1's alternated with Snell Acoustics Type EII's
-Squeezebox touch with a Grant Fidelity DAC09 DAC

I am looking forward to getting to know you. Cheers!

Mark

Spectral Morn
23-11-2011, 16:46
Welcome to AOS Mark

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Regards D S D L

Reid Malenfant
23-11-2011, 18:28
Hi Mark, a warm welcome to AoS from another Mark :eyebrows: Some nice kit you have there, though I'm only familiar with part of the Parasound HCA range, I use an HCA1206 as a 6 channel amp driving my stereo speakers actively ;)

I wouldn't be parted with it :)

All the best to you & I hope you enjoy your stay :cool:

Alex_UK
23-11-2011, 19:21
Hi Mark, welcome to AoS from me too. How decadent to have a summer and winter "outfit!" ;) Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

The Grand Wazoo
23-11-2011, 19:36
Hi Mark,
Nice to have you here!
Cheers

TBL
23-11-2011, 19:45
Welcome Mark,

I do like Dared Amps and I've had a bit of parasoind kit and loved it all. JC really knows his stuff when it comes to Amps. Perhaps you could post some pics in the gallery?

MWalt
23-11-2011, 20:50
Hi Mark, welcome to AoS from me too. How decadent to have a summer and winter "outfit!" ;) Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Americans can be soooo decadent at times ;) Actually, I am probably going to sell one of the two. I really don't need both.

Welcome Mark,

I do like Dared Amps and I've had a bit of parasoind kit and loved it all. JC really knows his stuff when it comes to Amps. Perhaps you could post some pics in the gallery?

I will post a few pics in the gallery then!