PDA

View Full Version : Shure V15VMXR for sale

vinylspinner
15-11-2011, 17:09
Hello Chaps,

Selling my Shure V15vxMR cartridge, stylus is in good shape with plenty of life left, comes boxed and with a spare working body included.

Going totally MC, hence the sale, otherwise I would be keeping this.

Open to offers on this one and happy to demo if you are close enough to the Swindon area.

PM if interested.

Nigel

ninedecks
20-11-2011, 09:28
Hello Chaps,

Selling my Shure V15vxMR cartridge, stylus is in good shape with plenty of life left, comes boxed and with a spare working body included.

Going totally MC, hence the sale, otherwise I would be keeping this.

Open to offers on this one and happy to demo if you are close enough to the Swindon area.

PM if interested.

Nigel

Hi Nigel, I am interested in this. Being a new member I don't appear to have PM priviledges.
Dave

Spectral Morn
20-11-2011, 10:54
Hi Nigel, I am interested in this. Being a new member I don't appear to have PM priviledges.
Dave

Hi Dave

You will need to get more involved in the forum and contribute posts before you earn the ability to PM. A certain number of posts are required. Get involved and reply to things that interest you and before you know it you will be able to PM.

We have this aspect to AOS to focus members on being active parts of the community, rather than just joining to sell or buy items in the classified section. By the way I am not accusing you of that, just explaining why a certain number of posts are required to gain the PMing facility.

Regards D S D L

vinylspinner
20-11-2011, 13:19
Hi David,

I will try to contact you regarding the cartridge,

Nigel

ninedecks
20-11-2011, 16:19
Hi David,

Nigel

Thanks Nigel.
Dave

chelsea
20-11-2011, 19:17
Price please.

vinylspinner
20-11-2011, 20:00
Hi Stuart,

I am open to realistic offers on this, I would like to sell it on this forum if at all possible, but more than happy to go the ebay route where it will sell for £130 or more.

Nigel

ninedecks
21-11-2011, 22:38
Hi David,

Nigel

Many thanks, e-mail received and replied.
Regards

ninedecks
21-11-2011, 22:46
Hi Dave

You will need to get more involved in the forum and contribute posts before you earn the ability to PM. A certain number of posts are required. Get involved and reply to things that interest you and before you know it you will be able to PM.

We have this aspect to AOS to focus members on being active parts of the community, rather than just joining to sell or buy items in the classified section. By the way I am not accusing you of that, just explaining why a certain number of posts are required to gain the PMing facility.

Regards D S D L

Hi DSDL, thanks for letting me on board.
I don't have a problem with any of this, rules are (normally) there for a purpose and I look forward to posting on and learning from the forum.