PDA

View Full Version : For sale Mana Sounstages

neil
01-11-2011, 18:39
I have a number of Mana Soundstages that I'm selling. I'd prefer to sell in pairs as I have boxes available that will allow me to ship them two at a time.

Originally £200 each.

For sale at £200 per pair plus shipping.

Buyers are welcome to collect in person with cash on collection.

Alex_UK
01-11-2011, 20:07
Buyers are welcome to collect in person with cash on collection.

Would be handy if prospective buyers knew where from. ;)

(If you could update your profile with your location please that would be great.)

The Grand Wazoo
01-11-2011, 21:58
...........photos are good too!

Spectral Morn
01-11-2011, 22:01
Even better if he popped into the Welcome section and said Hello to the AOS community as he was asked to during the registration procedure, so far only for sale posts, tut tut....anyone might come to the thought he is only here to avail of AOSs free selling and buying facility; surely not....

On your return could you post a new thread in the Welcome section, telling us about yourself, system and taste in music. Thank you in advance.

Regards D S D L

neil
05-11-2011, 18:56
Even better if he popped into the Welcome section and said Hello to the AOS community as he was asked to during the registration procedure, so far only for sale posts, tut tut....anyone might come to the thought he is only here to avail of AOSs free selling and buying facility; surely not....

On your return could you post a new thread in the Welcome section, telling us about yourself, system and taste in music. Thank you in advance.

Regards D S D L

Marco, When I originally joined the forum shortly after you set it up there were no such "requirements" as far as I can recall. To be honest I rarely contribute to any of the audio forums these days as most of what I've wanted to say I said on forums that pre-date this one (Naim, Mana, Pink Fish) and I got to the stage where I really wasn't that interested in yet another pointless discussion with fanatical pro/anti equipment/cable/support/recording headcases who too often seem to hijack threads and put off those of a more reasonable disposition.

If I have something to say I may say it but if you are not happy with my post feel free to remove it.

Regards

Neil

neil
05-11-2011, 18:58
Guys, I live in the UK in the West Midlands.

Photos aren't possible as I have already packed the gear for ease of storage and ready to ship if someone wants to buy it. In any case anyone who would be interested almost certainly knows what they look like.

Regards

Neil

Marco
05-11-2011, 19:57
Hi Neil,

Apologies, mate, but remind me, do I know you from the old Mana days? And if so, give me some info that will remind me of who you are :)

Marco.

neil
07-11-2011, 20:38
Yeah I used to be on the old Mana forum and used to post a lot more back then on that one and some of the others I mentioned. At the time I had a CDX/XPS/52/Supercap/SBL system. I think you joined about a year to 18 months after I started on there. At the time there were quite a few regular posters including Fox, Mr Pig, Hooch and others plus of course JW. Part of the problem is that I don't connect in from work at lunchtime these days.

I seem to recall using the phrase sycophantic inner circle wannabees to describe some at the time who had a tendency to flame nay-sayers who hadn't got on with Mana, seemingly to curry favour with JW.

I also recall that you got some of the first ever Stainless Steel Mana stands!

Regards

Neil

Marco
07-11-2011, 20:52
Hi Neil,

Yes, I think that I remember you as the 'voice of reason', when I was battling with 'Blzebub' on the Mana forum and the other members of the then clique. Does that sound about right? Anyway, how's it going? :)

Yes, I have one of the first ever (and very few) stainless steel Mana racks in existence, and it's in use to great effect every day!

Every bit of Mana I own now is stainless steel. So why are you selling your Stages?

Marco.

neil
07-11-2011, 21:32
I suspect that was indeed me.

Doing ok. System has changed over the years and the Mana amp stands I had can't easily accomodate some of the kit I have these days so I had moved to it just under the TT (several soundstages, ref table and flat top) and an amp stand with my AV gear on. Decided to try something else under the TT which is a little less extreme in looks (although not as good soundwise).