PDA

View Full Version : Briggs books

Bigandbouncy
30-10-2011, 21:46
These are the Briggs books I mentioned previously - as before, prices are delivered and the money goes to charity! Hopefully Dave and Alex will be able to vouch for me.
I've tried to be as honest as possible when rating them, the chap they came from was a true enthusiast and wasn't afraid to underline something he found important:)
Some may seem expensive but go for twice that elsewhere - I would prefer them to go to forum members

More about loudspeakers first edition 1963 reasonable – softback -tear in rear cover
Loudspeakers – the why and how of good reproduction third edition – softback -reasonable
Sound reproduction – third edition – hardback good – cover tatty
**Each £14 delivered

High fidelity – the why and how for amateurs – first edition 1956 – hardback good – sleeve tatty
**£20 delivered

Amplifiers – the why and how of good amplification – first edition – hardback – good
Sound reproduction – first edition – hardback – good
Sound reproduction – third edition extended – hardback good – sleeve tatty
**Each £40 delivered

hifi_dave
31-10-2011, 09:49
Wonderful books by the greatest designer of speakers.

I can confirm that these are at very reasonable prices as I have paid 3 x the asking price.

The seller is genuine and the books will arrive swiftly and well packed.

Grab a bargain.:trust:

Alex_UK
31-10-2011, 19:51
prices are delivered and the money goes to charity! Hopefully Dave and Alex will be able to vouch for me.

Buy with confidence - he's a good egg! :)

Bigandbouncy
04-11-2011, 18:01
Hi guys, i'll just quickly bump these with a photo and if no-one is interested I will try some different ones over the weekend.
Dave.
PS it's just the covers that are really tatty - books aren't too bad.
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/Bigandbouncy/DSC00764.jpg