PDA

View Full Version : FS or SWAP - Acoustic Revive USB cable 1.5m

loosend
28-10-2011, 17:19
As my PS Audio Dac that I have now doesnt have USB, I was recommended a VDH Optocoupler Cable to use from the Mac (this also will be in another ad after this one), worked great, loved it but I have just put in a hiface and a coax cable, which I also like, as I am looking into mods on the hiface I am going to sell the AR USB and the VDH to fund other things.

This cable is really wuite special, it has been aclaimed bu 6 Moons as probably being the best USB cable out there.
It has 2 seperate cables connected to the usb plugs, one for data and one for power to seperate any interference.

Its construction is all solid cores of PCOOC-A (pure anealed copper) with teflon tubing and some fancy shielding in carbon tubing, with aircraft grade aluminium plugs and copper plugs gold plated.

6 moons also say it is a very dynamic and accurate cable and doesnt induce any colourations of any sort, I just say its bloody good and was better than all the other usb cables I tried

It comes with 2 male A ends which was a special order from AR for the Xindak dac 8 I had but I also asked them to include a quality gold adapter so it can be used with the standard B type (square looking) usb sockets, whichthey did which is copper based and gold plated also.

Any swaps welcomed
I need some nice iec's, furutech or Iego preferably.

I paid £330 for it
I would like £125

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8263/imag0244r.jpg

loosend
29-10-2011, 20:41
SOLD