PDA

View Full Version : Children in Need - Stan's auction

StanleyB
10-11-2008, 20:13
OK, I'll offer instead two each of my digital coax and TOSLINK EQ to any bidder in the UK. Just send me a cheque made out to CIN. I'll cover the P&P. Value of the goods is about £80 inc. P&P. Who wants to suggest an opening offer?

Stan

brainz2000
13-11-2008, 23:05
As a new customer, I could do with some more cables.

Offer is £40 ....

When are you closing the auction Stan - just so I know in case I have to place another bid?

The inoi is fascinating BTW .... looks a bargain

Tim

Filterlab
14-11-2008, 11:12
Nice one Tim! :)

StanleyB
14-11-2008, 11:31
As a new customer, I could do with some more cables.

Offer is £40 ....

When are you closing the auction Stan - just so I know in case I have to place another bid?

The inoi is fascinating BTW .... looks a bargain

Tim
I'll close the auction midnight tonite. Will post to anywhere in Europe FOC if non-UK bidders wish to pass the money on to me via Paypal.
Anyone knows if CIN are using Paypal? Might be an idea to donate via Paypal then and just forward me the payment details in order to claim the leads.

The Inoi is a marvel. Forget Airport Express and Squeezebox. This unit is well ahead of those lot.

STan

brainz2000
15-11-2008, 09:06
Stan

Methinks I am the lucky winner! Sorry you didn't get more interest.

Have sent you a pm and will email details later.

Thanks

tim

StanleyB
15-11-2008, 11:09
OK Tim. Good deal there.Well below cost & import. And they are better than anything at 5x their price, or your money back.

Stan

brainz2000
15-11-2008, 19:21
Stan

Didn't actually expect to win at that price, and don't actually need all the cables.

Have sent you the Paypal receipt for the donation and an email proposing reducing it to 2 cables and an adapter (or not ..)

Don't want to lose sight of the fact that it is for Charity rather than a sale ...

tim

StanleyB
15-11-2008, 20:10
Stan

Didn't actually expect to win at that price, and don't actually need all the cables.

Have sent you the Paypal receipt for the donation and an email proposing reducing it to 2 cables and an adapter (or not ..)

Don't want to lose sight of the fact that it is for Charity rather than a sale ...

tim
Hi Tim, that's very generous of you. I have seen the other email and shall take care of matters:).

STan

Filterlab
17-11-2008, 12:24
Good on you Stan and Tim, excellent stuff.