PDA

View Full Version : Energy companies

hifi_dave
17-10-2011, 19:00
How do the energy companies justify the number of tariffs they have ? Apparently, there are now well over 400 different tariffs which make choosing and changing, a nightmare.

Is that the point ? To make things as difficult as possible and why can't we have one tariff for all - the cheapest, as it used to be before we had 'competition'.

Reid Malenfant
17-10-2011, 19:06
Is that the point ? To make things as difficult as possible and why can't we have one tariff for all - the cheapest, as it used to be before we had 'competition'.
Precisely the point :eyebrows: Baffle you with bullsh*t & squeeze you until the pips squeak... Private company = make as much profit as possible...

Imo all utilities should be owned by the public & not for profit, after all it's not like it's a luxury now is it :rolleyes:

Tim
17-10-2011, 19:48
It's like mobile phone contracts David, all smoke and mirrors and way too confusing. I also agree with your points too Mark.

Reid Malenfant
17-10-2011, 19:56
By the way, i think this should be in "abstract chat", i'd move it if i had permissions, can some kind mod do the do so to speak :)

Ta in advance ;)

Straff
17-10-2011, 20:43
Imo all utilities should be owned by the public & not for profit, after all it's not like it's a luxury now is it :rolleyes:
I'm not playing Monopoly with you. I always end up with the utilities and the browns :( Go directly to Curry's, Do Not Pass Go etc....)

Reid Malenfant
17-10-2011, 20:45
:lolsign: