PDA

View Full Version : Hi end Musical Fidelity

Wesley
06-10-2011, 07:29
Ad removed due to poster not saying hello in the Welcome section. He can repost it when he has done so at the end of this thread when I will delete the other posts.

Regards D S D L

MCRU
06-10-2011, 08:11
have you introduced yourself in the welcome section mate as it's a bit cheeky joining the forum just to flog your gear without participating to some degree. :)

sent you a message about your speakers

Dingdong
06-10-2011, 08:12
Did you read this before you posted?

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33

John
06-10-2011, 08:22
Wesley could you please edit your above post We need to see about about the reasons why you want to be part of the forum
So for example what do you plan to replace your equipment with and what kind of music you like
Also this is the wrong place to place a add they need to be put in the private section and untill you posted a few times no one will be able to send pm to you
This is because we see ourselves as a community and want to encourage a friendly atmosphere here

Wesley
06-10-2011, 08:53
Sorry folks.....

I am selling this equipment because we are probably going to be spending some time abroad and letting the house in the UK so I wouldn`t want to be leaving it for anybody to mess with.....

Cheers,

John
06-10-2011, 08:56
Roger could you please do what I said and edit you above post and place add in the right section.

Spectral Morn
06-10-2011, 09:42
Sorry folks.....

I am selling this equipment because we are probably going to be spending some time abroad and letting the house in the UK so I wouldn`t want to be leaving it for anybody to mess with.....

Cheers,

Roger

On your next return to AOS, your next post must be in the Welcome section of the forum where you tell us about yourself, system, taste in music etc. A number of members and a moderator has asked you to do this and you have ignored them.

On joining you were told as part of the process that you must do this and you ignored that too. AOS offers a free selling window for its regular members and new ones but we expect that new members are not just 'using AOS' as a way of selling. Frankly that is unacceptable and if in your case that proves to be the case your posts will be deleted. I will give you 12 hours to comply with the friendly requests made by the other members and myself.

We have active members who are ex pats living in other countries as well as many nationals from numerous parts of the world, all active, contributing members of the big AOS community. We hope you will become such but you are off to a bad start so far......

Regards D S D L

Spectral Morn
07-10-2011, 20:18
Roger as you have not complied with my request to post in the Welcome thread, well over 12 hours has gone by, your ad is here by removed.

Regards D S D L