PDA

View Full Version : Hey folks!

i_should_coco
06-11-2008, 20:28
Just a quick note to introduce myself - some folks will know me from the 'wam anyway.

I'm mainly into DIY stuff and valves, DD turntables, horn speakers and stuff like that, so you'll know where I'm coming from when I slag off Solid state, Naim & LP12s (just kidding ;) )

:gig:

Cheers,
Pete

aquapiranha
06-11-2008, 20:33
Hi Pete. I have always followed your posts on the wam, and it is good to see you here, especially since my self imposed no posting order over there....

Mike
06-11-2008, 20:42
Hi Pete,

Welcome to AoS. Another DIY aficionado I see, excellent!

Cheers...

Marco
06-11-2008, 20:50
Hi Pete,

Welcome to AOS :)

I think you'll find we 'quite like' SP10s, valves, and such like here ;)

Enjoy and get stuck in!

Marco.

i_should_coco
06-11-2008, 21:59
Thanks guys, looking forward to it!

Filterlab
06-11-2008, 22:00
Hey Pete! Long time no hear mate, how's things?

i_should_coco
06-11-2008, 22:17
Hiya Rob! The last couple of years have been a blur! Had to dismantle the horns unfortunately as I just wasn't gonna get them done. Should have a bit more time for hifi in the future. :)

Beechwoods
06-11-2008, 22:39
Loved your pics in the Gallery. Glad to meet you!

Filterlab
07-11-2008, 08:38
Hiya Rob! The last couple of years have been a blur! Had to dismantle the horns unfortunately as I just wasn't gonna get them done. Should have a bit more time for hifi in the future. :)

Tell me about it mate, time just flies! I take it work is sending you all over the globe then?

Shame about the horns, they have something weirdly special about them. Still, like you say, plenty of time. :)

i_should_coco
07-11-2008, 10:27
Yeah, there was quite a bit of travel, which is nice, but also a pain as yuo end up having no life! What have you been up to?

Filterlab
07-11-2008, 13:07
Yeah, there was quite a bit of travel, which is nice, but also a pain as yuo end up having no life! What have you been up to?

I have also been exceptionally busy at work of late, it takes a vast amount of my time up which kind of pushes everything else to second place and beyond. However I try and get on here as much as I can in my limited spare time, Marco is on here way more than me though!

Hi-fi wise, I've been playing about lots since grabbing the passive from you, but I've settled now on something that gives me exactly what I want - finally. :)

You on Wam much these days?

Marco
07-11-2008, 13:32
Marco is on here way more than me though!

LOL. Marco is fortunate that he's completely his own boss, runs his business from home, and as such can partake regularly in forum shenanigans :)

Incidentally, my name may appear at the bottom of the homepage almost all the time, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm at my computer all the time ;)

Marco.

Filterlab
07-11-2008, 13:43
LOL. Marco is fortunate that he's completely his own boss, runs his business from home, and as such can partake regularly in forum shenanigans :)

Incidentally, my name may appear at the bottom of the homepage almost all the time, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm at my computer all the time ;)

Marco.

That's the difference you see, I actually have to justify my extortionate wage! LOL! :lol: