PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Yorkshire

Mark Grant
03-11-2008, 22:47
Hello :)

I found this forum while googleing for information about a product for mains supply tweaks and upgrades after reading the usual arguments on other forums dominated by the 'AV Taliban'. Mains supply is always a hot subject.

I read a few threads here and did not register at the time, just lurked a while.

A week or so ago someone called 'Marco' contacted me via my website asking about speaker cables.
The name looked familiar :)

Signed up now as looks a friendly place.

All things AV/ audio are my interests, tweaking a speciality.

Through my cable website myself and my wife have supplied thousands of customers around all corners of UK and various parts of the world with high quality products.

I will try to contribute here as much as possible.

More later :)

Mark.

Filterlab
03-11-2008, 23:06
A week or so ago someone called 'Marco' contacted me via my website asking about speaker cables.
The name looked familiar :)

You want to watch that bloke, he's a rogue! :lol:

Nice to have you on board Mark. For those of you not familiar with Mark, check out his place:

Mark Grant Cables (http://markgrantcables.co.uk/)

Beechwoods
04-11-2008, 06:17
Welcome, Mark.

Marco
04-11-2008, 08:44
Hehe... :eyebrows:

Welcome to the forum, Mark! Please feel free to use our trade room to advertise your products and/or recommend them to our members where appropriate in the main areas of the forum.

You'll find discussions here about mains and cables civilised and informative, which is rather different to how it often is elsewhere ;)

What's the "AV Taliban", btw? I've heard of the "AVI Taliban", but have yet to familiarise myself with the former!

Marco.