PDA

View Full Version : Denon DR-171 tape deck

joey
04-09-2011, 19:58
Hello,

Found this tape deck in the loft when having a clear out, Just ended on ebay with no bids,

All i want is the postage covered at £12 if anyone wants it before the scrap pile gets it

Stop button a bit dodgy and has a big scratch across it. but works fine could be used for spares for something else possiably?

Cheers
Joe

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii204/joestanton4/IMG_1566.jpg

sburrell
04-09-2011, 21:13
Hey,

Is this in sufficiently good condition, and of decent enough quality, to serve for digitising tapes I have lying around?

Also, would you let me arrange uplift through Parcel2go.com? I could get cheaper than £12 postage that way :)

joey
04-09-2011, 21:34
Hey,

Is this in sufficiently good condition, and of decent enough quality, to serve for digitising tapes I have lying around?

Also, would you let me arrange uplift through Parcel2go.com? I could get cheaper than £12 postage that way :)

Hello,

Yeah i would say so!

I do use parcel2go to, i was just going to cover the packing costs to pack it up,
by all means you can arrainge the courier and just sling me a couple of quid for the bubble wrap ect

Macca
05-09-2011, 09:49
Shame about that scratch - looks like some jealous Saisho owner has keyed it :lol:

joey
05-09-2011, 10:11
Shame about that scratch - looks like some jealous Saisho owner has keyed it :lol:

Haha yeah does look like that, i cant even reiember where this came from, think it was in a job lot of audio stuff from an auction i went to a few years ago, :scratch: