PDA

View Full Version : Couple of amps and a DAT recorder

Effem
31-08-2011, 12:58
I have been asked by a friend to find new homes for these few bits. They belong to a friend of his that has a habit of buying loads of kit then using them briefly, then boxing them up again soon afterwards. Takes all sorts I suppose.

First up, a Sony DAT recorder which has had barely any use:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg208/kernowman/Hi-Fi/sony_DTC-750.jpg

What I know about these could fit onto the back of a postage stamp, but from what I hear they have superb 1 bit DACs built into these things. Has an RCA analog input, a coaxial and an optical inputs, plus an optical and RCA outputs. It doesn't help when the manual is missing and so too is the remote. There is no tapes included. In original box for safe transit. I am asking £30 plus £10 postage.

Next, we have a Genaxxa AM/FM receiver with 50 watts per channel amplifier.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg208/kernowman/Hi-Fi/genaxxa_sta-2500.jpg

Have fired it up and it sounds ace. Dig the LED power meter :eyebrows:

In original box and it never came with a remote, so you lardarses will have to go and adjust the volume manually. Yes. Twenty english pounds and a tenner for postage buys it.

Lastly, a Sony AV amplifier.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg208/kernowman/Hi-Fi/sony_TA-VE170.jpg

One of the items given to me is a Sony AV receiver which has been used to replace this which is my own. Been doing 2 channel AV duties and it is perfect for that role but for the fact that it has no headphone socket. The reason I did that folks is because when I have a "musical interlude" listening to my own system, the missus puts headphones on in the lounge to hear the TV and not listen to my din, hence peace will be restored when she can use a headphone socket again :lol: Really is a cracking little amp. It comes with a full remote control but no manual - not that it's complex to operate anyway. The blemish to the left of the display is the glue remnants from a label.

I would like £30 plus £10 postage

Beechwoods
31-08-2011, 13:51
If I didn't already have a DAT machine I'd be snapping that up Frank! Good luck in the sale.

superbike999
31-08-2011, 14:36
Hello Frank

I'll take the Sony DAT at the asking price. Could you please tell me the model number?

Regards, Dave

Effem
31-08-2011, 16:33
Hello Frank

I'll take the Sony DAT at the asking price. Could you please tell me the model number?

Regards, Dave

The model number is DTC-750 Dave

superbike999
31-08-2011, 19:17
Hello Frank

Thanks for getting back to me with the model. I need to retract my offer as I was looking for an ES model. Apologies, I should have asked first. Good luck with the sale.

Regards, Dave

vinylspinner
01-09-2011, 04:59
Hi Frank,

I will take the DAT machine if it is still available.

I will send you a pm.

thanks

Nigel

Effem
03-09-2011, 08:59
No takers for the DAT recorder so still for sale

Macca
03-09-2011, 10:30
PM sent re DAT recorder

Effem
03-09-2011, 20:24
Sony DAT now sold

Effem
03-09-2011, 20:25
Genaxxa receiver reduced to £10 plus £10 postage :)