PDA

View Full Version : Power supply for Nagra IV tape machines

Barry
29-08-2011, 21:46
For sale - a third party, 24v SMPS for the Nagra IV reel-to-reel tape machines.

Only used a few times and now surplus to requirement, this power supply is fitted with a standard IEC mains input and the required 6-pin Tuchel plug for connection to the Nagra Series IV portable machines.

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/barrydhunt/006-6.jpg

Asking £30 including P&P.

timelord52
05-09-2011, 23:08
For sale - a third party, 24v SMPS for the Nagra IV reel-to-reel tape machines.

Only used a few times and now surplus to requirement, this power supply is fitted with a standard IEC mains input and the required 6-pin Tuchel plug for connection to the Nagra Series IV portable machines.

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/barrydhunt/006-6.jpg

Asking £30 including P&P.

Do you still have this?

Graham

The Grand Wazoo
05-09-2011, 23:10
Hi Graham,
As was requested when you carried out the joining procedure, would you mind starting a thread in the Welcome section please? It's the best way of ensuring a warm welcome from the community.
Why not tell us a little about yourself, your system & your taste in music?
Cheers

timelord52
06-09-2011, 19:03
Hi Graham,
As was requested when you carried out the joining procedure, would you mind starting a thread in the Welcome section please? It's the best way of ensuring a warm welcome from the community.
Why not tell us a little about yourself, your system & your taste in music?
Cheers

Sorry! Now done!

Barry
07-09-2011, 16:01
Hello Graham,

Yes, the power supply is still for sale. I'll e-mail you with payment details, if you are still interested.

Regards

Barry
09-11-2011, 21:39
Still available (after some time wasting by a 'newbie').

Frax
15-11-2011, 13:15
Hi Barry

I just joined this forum, when i saw you had the power supply for sale - A sweet old lady just gave me a Nagra E, but with no supply, will the one you have fit for the E?
I need to record a violinist, and I“m overly exited about this machine, wich I have“nt used since I finish my education in 1997.
All the best
Frank

snapper
15-11-2011, 14:05
Hi Frank, could you please pop into the welcome section of the forum which you'll find here (http://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15) & introduce yourself properly if you'd be so kind ;)

A bit of information about yourself, your musical interests & your setup may well go a long way...

Cheers in advance :cool:

Barry
15-11-2011, 18:59
Hi Barry

I just joined this forum, when i saw you had the power supply for sale - A sweet old lady just gave me a Nagra E, but with no supply, will the one you have fit for the E?
I need to record a violinist, and I“m overly exited about this machine, wich I have“nt used since I finish my education in 1997.
All the best
Frank

Hello Frank

As far as I know the power supply is suitable for the Nagra E machine.

However before we discuss business, can you do as requested and pop into the Welcome area to introduce yourself?

Regards

Frax
16-11-2011, 07:51
I have introduced my self now, and hopefully somebody in here can give me some advice on setting this thing up :)

It sounds great if it works for the E, so if you dont mind shipping it to Denmark, I would like to buy it. (shipping will probably be more, wich I of course will pay for)

All the best
Frank

Barry
18-11-2011, 17:53
Now sold to Frank (Frax). Thanks