PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal

WOStantonCS100
29-08-2011, 06:00
The only way to really see for me is to try something new for a few weeks and then go back to what I was using before to see what the difference is.

The original thread this post was taken from spun wildly out of control. Sad. Anyway, I've recently had an experience which has me resonating with the above.

I am currently using my main 1200 without the Trans-Fi T3 Pro arm and without the SoundSmith modded Stanton (both being used on another Techy replinth project). Instead, I'm using the stock arm with KAB Fluid Damper, heavier Techy headshell (ala 1500MK2) and a Stanton 890SA. This is not a horrible combination; but, all I can say is.................. I'M DYIN' HERE. When I added the T3 and the modded cart my ears told me, "Hey, psst, Biff, there's been a major, heavy duty improvement here." Now, my ears are yelling at me, "FFS, what have you done!!" No need for an A/B, A/B/X, LMNOP or other such test here. I need to finish that project, in a hurry! It's been a little over a week and I'm in full blown withdrawal.

Ali Tait
29-08-2011, 07:01
At least you know now it's a definate upgrade! :lol: