PDA

View Full Version : Gatorized Caiman AoS Carnival Weekend Special

StanleyB
25-08-2011, 11:36
As is now customary, I offer to genuine AoS members a chance to buy one of my DACs at a worthwhile discount over one of the UK's national holidays. I have selected to do this year's offer over the upcoming weekend, which is known in some circles as the London Carnival weekend.

I have not set up a direct ordering link yet, but PM me a request withh your email address and country where the DAC is going to, for an invoice for the time being.

On offer is the TC-7520SEG Gatorized Caiman

The AoS members discounted price =:
1. £189.99 plus VAT ( where VAT is levied on sales to countries within the EU).
2. Free delivery to any country anywhere in the world, where standard Signed For Delivery is available and postal service is trustworthy.

In the case of possible dodgy delivery services I would request a partial courier service charge. Dodgy places are war torn zones and far away rural places like the Andes or the Sahara. But places like Ascension, Falklands Islands, Tenerife etc. are kosher destination, based on previous sales records.

The discount applies to orders received and settled from Friday morning 6AM GMT to Monday evening 6PM GMT. It is only available to AoS members who have PM rights and have introduced themselves in the Welcome area. So flyby members will be ignored!

The offer is in recognition of all the support and contributions members have offered to AoS and me over the year in the various topics.

synsei
25-08-2011, 12:31
This is an exceptional offer from one of our loyal and supportive trade members. if you are teetering on the brink wondering what a DAC could do for your system, teeter no longer. Stan's DAC's are worth their weight in gold and together with my Classe Audio DR5, the Caiman has jointly made the biggest impact on the quality of sound being produced by my system to date, so don't hesitate any longer. Go on, you know you want to...
:respect: :cool:

MCRU
25-08-2011, 16:25
Is it available in silver please?

StanleyB
25-08-2011, 18:11
Black only I am afraid.

Tim
25-08-2011, 18:46
Nice one Stan and good on ya' :) I'm almost tempted to buy another one, but not sure what I would do with it :scratch:

Gazjam
25-08-2011, 19:05
Is it available in silver please?

Hi David,
just wondering if you've posted your Touch yet?

gary.

DaveK
25-08-2011, 19:14
Hi David,
just wondering if you've posted your Touch yet?

gary.

Hi Gaz,
You offerin' a Touch soft/firmware upgrade service by post then? ;) .
I'm just lisnin' to the latest official upgrade through my speakers (as opposed to IEDs like las' neet) and I'm convinced they have improved the SQ noticeably. I agree with you that some, if not most, previous official upgrades did little or nothing for the SQ but I believe last night's one has done.
I plan to stick with official upgrades for the time being so I'm not a prospective customer for your new service (?) ATM :lol: .
Cheers,
Dave.

pumpkineater23
28-08-2011, 23:18
Thanks Stan that's a very tempting offer.. just wish I had some money left. Blimin cars up for it's MOT this month.